11

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

It was 06:45 AM. Today there was no PT but there was The Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT). I woke Tristan up although it was weird. Usually he's the happy one in the mornings and i'm the grumpy one. He was definitely an early bird and I wasn't. But today he wasn't in the happiest mood but he needed to get up. Travis was already up surprisingly. It usually took him 3 tries to wake up.

"Tristan cmon get up." I pushed him slightly.

"I'm up." He groaned.

I changed into a white tank and layered it with a green shirt. I then put on my camouflage pants.

I reported to my post saluting the sergeants and lieutenants.

"Good mornings Seals and soldiers!" He greeted.

"As some of you may know you'll be taking the
Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)." He explained.

I let out a small groan as soon as those words
left his mouth.

"As you may see around you, passed out is an outfit. You'll be putting this on as soon as you receive 9one. Get out of formation lines and change." He explained as commanders passed out a grey short and green shorts.

We walked over to the locker rooms and placed on the outfit they gave us.

"These are so ugly." Allison Joked.

"Tell me about it we look like apples." I smiled.

"It's not that bad I mean they could've had us in pink." She shrugged.

When we came out we jogged back to formation as sergeant walked up and down.

"We designed to test the to utilize muscular strength, endurance, and cardiovascular respiratory fitness of soldiers and seals in the United States Army."He explained.

"Soldiers and seals are scored based on their performance. The events consisting of the push-up, sit-up, and a two-mile run test. Each of them ranging from 0 to 100 points in each event. A minimum score of 60 in each event was required to pass the test." He nods.

"Soldier's and seals overall score is the sum of the points from the three events. If you pass all three events, the total could have range from 180 to 300." He explained.

"Hang lifts are optional but it can interfere with your score so make the decision wisely. You do it and you do it well, it makes you looks strong and improves your score. You do it bad it takes off from your original score and you look like a coward." He admit.