I'M THE ONE WHO SENT THAT TO YOU
LIL HOE

Walker🚶
Chat why is she yelling?

Stop stealing my funny phrases
before I snatch ur wig.

Walker🚶
20 inches on my scalp, all natural.

Mase💧
Me when I lie.

I think the 20 inches is the friends we made along the way.

Mo mo❣️
I just saw Brady's shoulders move as he giggled.

Vi
Ick.

Bray bray
Is it an ick to exist?

Maddy
Yes.

Sunny 🌞
Of course.

Mo mo❣️
Indubitably

Vi
Obviously

Pretty much.

Bray bray
Bullying

Why yes

I looked over at Walker sitting next to me and saw him slightly smiling at his phone.

I hurt my own feelings by gaslighting myself into thinking he was talking to another girl or looking at a picture of her.

Someone prettier than me, like Leah, or Abby James Witherspoon, he knew her. Or Dior. She's older and could do better, but maybe he liked her.

Now, I was irritated with Walker for the rest of the day because - in my mind - he thought I was ugly.

I know you're probably like 'girl wtf' but I'm just a girl.

I thought about all the snide remarks I made and times I had been rude to him throughout the day as I sat in my trailer.

(Previously)

"Ollie, look." He pulled out a lightsaber looking thing out and started gently hitting me with it.

I started laughing and then remembered he probably liked someone else so nothing was actually funny.

"Why do they even have those?" I asked coldly.

"Oh, uh, I don't know. Probably for fun." He shrugged and handed me one.

I couldn't help but smile and we had a 20 minute lightsaber fight.

Okay, I wasn't too mean there, but-

Walker and Sunny sat down and were watching Malachi and Mason finish filming a scene. They weren't close, or looking at each other, or even talking but my internal radar went off like a siren.

"Do you want a sandwich, Olive?" Walker asked, holding out his as an example. "They have peanut butter."

"I'm allergic to peanuts."