𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 ; 4

Почніть із самого початку

"Grrr . . . 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 ?" Barou retorts as the two clash back and forth .

"Nothing !" M/n successfully knocked over the tyrant king as he ran towards Team X's goal .

"Isagi-kun !" Bachira yelled out .

𝖯𝖮𝖶 !!

Bachira sends a long pass to Isagi as the male peeks behind himself , making sure he can trap the ball nicely .

'Nice ! Now it's just a one-on-one . . .' Isagi thought .

𝖹𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖬

𝖪𝖢𝖢𝖧

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 , 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗸 ?"

'Gah ! Barou again ?!' Isagi screamed in his mind .

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 . 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 . 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 ." Barou says as he stops right in front of Isagi .

'What do I do . . ?! What do I do ?!' Isagi continues his thought .

𝖶𝖧𝖲𝖲𝖧

"Isagi-kun ! Pass to me !" Raichi and Kunigami yelled out simultaneously .

'Guh ! I have to think quickly . . !'

𝗍𝖺𝗉

Suddenly , the ball is swiped off his feet .

𝖻𝗆𝗉

"No striker should hesitate shooting , am I wrong ?" M/n enunciated before doing a heel lift with his right foot , using his hands to balance himself upside down while his legs reached for the ball .

He twisted his legs to connect perfectly with the ball , doing some sort of scorpion pose while balancing the soccer ball on the tip of his feet .

M/n then uses his arms to launch his body upwards , carrying the ball with him .

Going into a shooting position and fitting the ball into his feet slot , he kicks the object hard , deforming it a little .

𝖡𝖠𝖬 !!

𝖥𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖧

𝖡𝖲𝖲𝖧

𝖪𝖱𝖠𝖪

'The net . . . It's broken . Again . . .' Everyone thought at the same time .

𝖯𝖨𝖨 !!

𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖷 - 𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖹
𝟥 - 𝟦

𝖳𝖧𝖴𝖬𝖯

M/n lands on his face after dropping from the fall . He slowly gets up with the help of his knee , smiling for everyone to see .

"Now that is what you call a 𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 ." M/n wipes away his sweat as the game finishes .

𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖯 𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖯 𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖤𝖯 !!

𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 !! 𝖳𝖤𝖠𝖬 𝖹 𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖲 !!

"Hey , Number 11 ." A deep voice called out to the young male .

Isagi slowly turns to face Barou as the tension grows thicker .

"If you lose your nerve in front of a goal . . . You're not cut out to be a striker . 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ." Barou tells the panting teen , who was flabbergasted at what he said .