When Shi Xu saw that it was Chu Yuan who came in, he wiped his hair with a towel and asked, “What’s the matter?”

Chu Yuan thought about the face he relied on to survive and said, “It’s almost time to eat. I came to call you.”

Shi Xu paused and smiled. “I thought you were here to persuade me to let Xi Xi join the production team.”

“If I persuade you, would Mr. Shi be willing to let Xi Xi join the production team?” Chu Yuan probed.

Shi Xu said, “No.”

Chu Yuan placed his hand on the door handle. “Sorry to disturb you.”

After saying that, he immediately closed the door.

When they returned to the dining room, Shi Xi asked Chu Yuan, “How was it? Did my brother agree?”

Chu Yuan shook his head. “I tried my best.”

Shi Xi sighed. “Let me do it.”

As expected, a person still had to rely on themselves.

Chu Yuan pushed Shi Xi to Shi Xu’s door. “Good luck.”

Shi Xi took a deep breath and knocked on the door before entering.

Shi Xu wiped his hair and was sitting on the sofa looking at his phone. “The matter of joining the cast and crew is non-negotiable.”

“Big Brother, you’re the best big brother in the world. Can you let me join the crew?” Shi Xi started to act coquettishly.

“I’m not,” Shi Xu said coldly.

No matter what Shi Xi said, Shi Xu would not let her go.

Chu Yuan stood at the door and played a game for a while. When he saw Shi Xi come out with a dejected expression, he knew the ending.

~

Chapter 302: Tattling To Mother

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

“Should I inform Director Yan?”Chu Yuan asked.

“No, I must return to the production team!” Shi Xi took a deep breath.

Chu Yuan felt that his beauty was completely useless in the Shi family.

If Shi Xu was a woman, he could still be confused.

What a pity.

Chu Yuan asked, “What do you want to do?”

Shi Xi said firmly, “It seems that I can only use my trump card.”

“What trump card?” Chu Yuan was puzzled.

Shi Xi smiled confidently.

Lunch.

When Shi Xu arrived at the dining table, he was lectured by Mother Shi.

“I heard that you won’t let Xi Xi go to the production team?” Mother Shi’s expression was not worried.

Shi Xu glanced at Shi Xi and said to Mother Shi, “Mom, I’m worried that Xi Xi will be injured in the production team.”

“She’s eighteen years old, not eight years old. How can she be injured?” Mother Shi lectured, “If we don’t let her suffer a little now, what will happen to her in the future when she encounters setbacks? If her leg is injured, she won’t go to work? You had a fever of 39 degrees before, but didn’t you still go to the acquisition meeting? How is Xi Xi worse than you?”