Tao Yuxuan was surprised. She deliberately left and looked at the signboard outside.

It was indeed a VIP restaurant!

Why were there so many people?

There were two restaurants on the cruise ship. One was an ordinary restaurant and the other was a VIP restaurant. VIP guests were free to enter the restaurant.

However, ordinary tourists could only enter an ordinary restaurant. If they wanted to enter the VIP restaurant, they would have to pay extra.

Looking at the situation before them, other than the VIP guests, the ordinary tourists had also come up.

Looking at half of the foreigners inside, Tao Yuxuan said speechlessly, “Who among them is the prince?”

Shi Xi said, “It seems that they all heard that the prince is here, so they came to meet him.”

After all, they had specially introduced something like the ‘royal afternoon tea’ today.

Shi Xi thought to herself, this Leng Qiankun really knew how to make money.

“Then what should we do? There’s no place to sit.” Tao Yuxuan swept her gaze around and realized that there were still people waiting in line.

“Let’s go to the ordinary restaurant downstairs,” Shi Xi said.

Tao Yuxuan said weakly, “What are we going there for?”

Shi Xi said, “We’re already here. Aren’t we going to eat something?”

“I’m not going to eat, I’m not hungry.” Tao Yuxuan, who had rushed over excitedly for afternoon tea, had already turned into a frosted eggplant.

~

Chapter 282: You Like Fishing? Why Haven’t I Heard of It Before?

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Shi Xi: “Then I’ll go eat by myself?”

She was really hungry.

Tao Yuxuan wheeled Shi Xi’s wheelchair and sighed, “I’ll accompany you.”

The guests had all gone to the VIP restaurant on the fourth floor, so the ordinary restaurant on the third floor seemed much more empty.

Shi Xi picked a seat by the window and said, “Two cups of milk tea, one serving of tiramisu and mousse cake, and one serving of pudding.”

Tao Yuxuan said, “I have no appetite.”

Shi Xi said, “Don’t worry, I can finish them all.”

Tao Yuxuan leaned on the table and asked, “Xi Xi, do you really think that the prince of the royal family will be on this cruise ship?”

“Hmm?” Shi Xi flipped through the cruise ship index on the table and looked up in confusion.

“Could it be that Leng Qiankun just released a smoke bomb and wants to sell his royal afternoon tea?” Tao Yuxuan had already tried to figure out Leng Qiankun’s intentions from a business perspective.

It had to be said that she had made great progress.

Shi Xi smiled and said, “Then why don’t you just ask Leng Qiankun directly?”

“He might lie to me too!” Tao Yuxuan looked at Shi Xi and urged, “Ask Leng Qiankun for a photo of the royal prince! With the photo, it will be easier to find them!”

Shi Xi was still looking at the introduction of the cruise ship and said, “Why don’t you ask him?”

Tao Yuxuan said coquettishly, “He likes you, so he will definitely listen to everything you say! He doesn’t like.”