Muawiya Zafar Ghazali Mustafai

Muawiya Zafar Ghazali Mustafai is a Philosopher & Freelancer & Activist & Motivational Speaker & Social Reformer & Influencer & Socialist & Freelance Writer & Researcher & Passionate Poet & Novelist & Playwright & Essayist & Screenwriter & Short Story Writer & Researcher at Centre of legal Studies & Research & World Islamic Centre of Egypt & Iran and Belong to The Great Grand Holy Golden Royal Family of Quresh and Qureshi Sa'daat and Grand Son of Holy Personality Ibne Shakir-Ullah Huzoor Seth Shah Haji Barkatullah Quresh Qureshi Naqshbandi Alaihirrehma Bombay Maharashtra.
Quote...
Nudity is the next way of getting popularity and we know talking about sex, talking about intimacy is the new term of defining love!

When a muslim girl is born she becomes a reason for her father to enter paradise, when she grows up and marries a muslim man she completes half of his religion, when she becomes a mother paradise will be under her feet!

Univers vibrates at a frequency of 432 Hz and frequency of Allah = frequency of the universe = 432 Hz and 4+3+2 = 9, So 9 is represents itself nothing & everything!

Even if somebody consider it further imaginary, it's the hight of power!

Strive for excellence! learn, un learn and re learn!
© Muawiya Zafar Ghazali Mustafai