ACT 1 PART THREE

Chapter 2)

(Act 1 part 2)

SOVIET woke up back in the eternal library 'this... this isn't where I'm supposed to be..' he thought to himself, looking around frantically. He got up from the hard Victorian couch he was resting on and wandered around before he found ÀVH and KGB talking. He listened to their conversation, hiding from them from behind the bookcases.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" ÀVH asked.

"I don't know... I hope soon, we can't waste a moment." KGB replied.

"Why did you even come? Shouldn't you be in the Sunfire?" ÀVH questioned.

"We didn't want to go back to failure, besides, the Germans would probably laugh at our misery, and Byzantine is probably spying on us right now." KGB paused, "Byzantine is so picky with his descendants.." the intelligence agency mumbled.

"Yeah... his weird flaming two headed phoenix thing is just so..." ÀVH shivered at the thought of it.

'Byzantine... the eastern Roman Empire.. ugh, my imperialist of a father ALWAYS made me cram all of Byzantine's history into my head.' Soviet thought to himself before a stasi hat appeared before him.

"Hello grandfather. I'm glad to see you up!" Stasi exclaimed, ÀVH and KGB turned their heads to where the USSR was eavesdropping from.

"GOD!! SHIT!!" Soviet exclaimed, falling down a bit against the bookcase. "DONT EVER do that to me again, youngster." The Bolshevik said sternly, reprimanding Stasi.

"Sigh.... Yes sir... and I am sorry for my informalities." Stasi apologized, ÀVH and KGB walked over to Soviet and saluted him before speaking.

"Yes, why am I here? Shouldn't I be where my ancestors are?!" Soviet said, towering over the two intelligence agencies.

"Sir, you collapsed due to a heat stroke and we had no choice but to drag you back to the eternal library. ÀVH's location was the closest one, the Persian SSR is in the endless desert with his ancestors."

"What about the Far Eastern republic? Or Odesa SR?" Soviet growled.

"Far eastern republic is tracking down Green Ukraine, Odesa helping him out." KGB stated.

is

"Aahhh... Far Eastern and Green Ukraine... the killer and the victim.. always tied together in some way." USSR smirked. "Odessa used to be a part of Ukraine before our invasion of the Ukraine.. so good pairing."

"Thank you sir."

"But— i need that little eagle back in my control. Get Taurida SSR for me, go KGB, you know her well the most. And get our connections to that caucus republic turned ally , i want that little eagle to die in my grasp, over and over again." USSR walked passed Stasi, KGB, and ÀVH

"Yes sir." KGB responded robotically. ÀVH raised his eyebrow as KGB followed Soviet's path.

"Wait... who's this 'little eagle'?" The soviet Hungarian asked.

"Oh... that is the Russian Republic, just like Far Eastern and Green Ukraine's relationship, the killer and the victim are always tied together in some way." KGB and Soviet faded away from sight as the red mist burst from a small vile Soviet threw to the ground his hand.

Stasi rolled his eyes at ÀVH, KGB, and USSR's whole conversation and walked away from ÀVH as he had a coughing fit from the mist. Stasi walked through the ashen and entered a makeshift bedroom, he rested on the bed and looked over to the framed picture on the drawer next to the bed. A childhood picture of stasi's family.