Sleep over at Janes

A few days had passed by and Loki had the great news that he was going to sleep over at Jane's tonight. He was looking forward to it for sure.

"Loki, pack yourself a few essentials for 2 days, don't forget your book!" Stark shouted.

"I won't!"

Loki rummaged through the wardrobe picking out a few cloths and pyjamas for the night. He was so excited. All though he's never spent quality time with Jane before and was slightly nervous he was looking forward to maybe getting to know her a little more.

Stark peeped round the door "you all sorted bud?"

Loki jumped having not known he had snuck up on him.

"Fuck sake stark"

Quick to realise his mistake he opened his mouth quick to apologise.

"I'm sorry you just scared me"

Tony's face was hard he fully entered the room now. Stalking towards Loki he began to back up. His back hitting the wardrobe he began to frantically apologise.

"Tony I apologise it slipped out you frightened me that's all. You know I wouldn't say it on purpose!"

Tony stood arms length away he raised his arm and pointed to him beckoning him to come to him. Loki slowly made his way standing infront of him, eyes wide and frightened. Tony simply turned him to the side and smacked him 5 times.

Loki was surprised at this. Why not a full spanking? He doesn't understand?

"Is that it?" He asked confused.

Tony raised his hand "why you want more?"

Loki frantically shook his head "no sir!!"

"Good, grab your bag and let's go"

——————- JANES ——————-

Upon arrival Thor and Jane greeted them at the door. Quick and ready for a big hug Loki went straight to Thor.

"Are you excited Loki"

Loki pulled away nodding "very" he said smiling.

Thor stepped aside and let Loki and stark inside.

"Hello Loki how are you" Jane asked extending her arms for a welcoming cuddle.

Loki was a little shocked at this you know? Given past circumstances. But, if he wanted everyone to like him again he had to play by their rules. He stepped forward and took the offer. Her scent? It smelt like mother. He sunk into the hug and squeezed.

"You smell like mother" he said quietly.

Jane looked at Thor he simply smiled and nodded.

"Loki say your goodbyes to stark, I can only assume he's ready for some peace" he laughed.

Loki pulled away and went straight to start giving him a quick hug "see you soon".

"Make sure you behave Loki"

"I will"

With that Tony took his leave.

"Right then first things first Loki love have you eaten?" Jane asked.

"Just breakfast"

"Well would you like dinner at home or out at a restaurant of your choosing".

Thor nudged Loki leaning into his ear "she can't cook, say you want to go out for food"

"THOR! I heard that!"

Loki laughed. Shrugging his shoulders "I guess we could go out".

———- RESTAURANT————-