Part 1: The Past

You were just grasping the unlimited air around you. Your face being dragged away by the air resistance but your body but u can still feel the weight if gravity crushing on you.

You're panicking but you quickly compose yourself grasping the fact your body is falling down from the sky. But the strange thing is, it feels soft. Your body doesn't seem to feel the excruciating pain that you're supposed to feel when you're falling.

The falling felt endless. You're still wondering when you're going to hit your doom. Then a window popped up infront of you.

You were falling on your back as you hadn't flipped yourself over.

The window that popped up infront of you said:

"Hello, I see you regretted your Past, Present not knowing how it will affect your future and you decided to do something that wasn't really effective to anything. So to prevent that Ill make things easy of for you."

Then the window changed to a choice for me to pick.

"Would you rather?
Go back to the past
Or be a few hours before the present"

(Your POV)

I don't even want to go back to my life anymore. It was too stressful. I want to erase all my memories. But then a caution opened up instantly.

⚠️*Failure to Choose choice will cause  an imminent painful death*⚠️

Looks like I have no choice. The past it is.

Suddenly a blinding flash of light covered me instantly and I was placed into my body again. But I felt younger. HIGH SCHOOL YOUNGER. I ran over to find any sort of reflection. Then I looked into a river that was nearby my walk to see such a glistening pool of water. The spring blossom touching the water, the crispy oxygen and the moderate sun. The sudden wave of nostalgia hitting me.

I AM YOUNGER. I got startled and moved away from the river. I was hyperventilating. How could this happen? HOW AM I GOING BACK TO MY SCUMBAG DAYS?! My hair was all messed up I had headphones in with my IPod and I could hear my so called friends calling me.

"YO (Your name) WHAT YOU DOING NEAR RIVER LIKE THAT? DO YOU WANNA FALL IN?" They started laughing about to take a hold of me.

I saw them with Baseball bats in their hand. I remember this. We were all harassing people who went past us. Kept using out bats to hit people's phones out of their hands. This was where I got accepted into the useless of the useless.

But I don't remember having Earphone or an IPod.

Then that same window popped up again.

"That was quick of you to realise, everytime you go back we are going to give you some items that could either aid you or not in a situation. Good luck =)" then the window disappeared and I never got to see it again.

I was offered a bat in my hand. I knew I needed to decline this time because I remember I was at rock bottom in the future to now so I'm going to improve every today.

I declined the offer of the bat, and pretended I didn't hear them shouting profanities behind my back. I need to get my life straight and focused. Still remembering that I had very good grades at the time.

I got to school to see my friends who were people who I didn't appreciate enough. I approach them expecting to ignore me but they looked at me in question.

"Did you hang out with them hitting cellphones out of their hands?" I shook my head and they looked like they breathed a constricted sigh of relief. They genuinely wanted the best for me and I wanted to throw it all away.

We discussed what was going to happen in our exams and how we should plan studying time and what we should go over. I knew I should've surrounded myself with them more.

I got back home to see my mother worrying about how I'm going to get through the exam. I went to my room and started studying liked I have never studied before. She brought me some food which I gobbled in and instant and put my nose into my book.

Then exams rolled up. I scored the highest in my school. My friends were happy for me. Except the others though.

The people I rejected being friends with.

On our Highschool graduation they rolled up the school with the bat they surrounded me. I knew I was going to get messed up really bad.

If I was weak. I gave my mother the flowers and diploma and kicked one of them in the stomach, which lead him to drop his bat and I got it from him.

Used that same bat to beat the crap out of them that the school had to call their parents.

We were brought to the police station with parents shouting at my mother and she was on her knees apologising. I was just looking so out of it.

For som reason when I tried to tell the parents what their children did, it's like as if it went on empty ears. I felt no audio coming out of my voice.

I couldn't say what happened in the future with them.

It was like a sick game played against me. Just then a window popped up.

"You want to see your future outcome?"

I clicked yes in a haste to escape everything.

⚠️WARNING: THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO RESTART IN THE PAST WITH A DIFFERENT ITEM: WOULD YOU STILL LIKE TO PROCEED?⚠️

I kept clicking "YES"

The bright white light happened again.

It looked like I was an alcoholic with my spouse and made my children scared. Then I bludgeoned my spouse to death using a hammer smiling wickedly.

No one could find me for a while as I took on different identities but my spouse's sibling found me and shot me in the head at an instant.

The ambulance tried to save me but it was too late. I had already died due to the lost function and excessive blood loss.

Never had I wished I was back apologising with my mother until that moment.

4/5 Past Lives Left.