CHAPTER 1

Being in love with your own bestfriend was one of the most tormenting thing anyone could suffer , Way was sufering a lot after seeing babe with charlie. Despite everything he always managed to put a smile on his face.Maybe he deserves something better!!!

*******************************************

One day, on the news the whole racing team saw the news of  Tony sponsoring the opponent team.They were bit stressed but they never thought that someone will become their helping hand at this crucial time.They all were discussing this matter.
Sonic: "What will happen now?I don't think we will have any sponsor"
Way: "Don't worry sonic, we will think about a way"
North:"I can't think of any way! What do you say babe?"
Babe: :He is definitely targetting me, it is all because of me you guys have to suffer. I.."
interrupted by Way: "No, dont say that, it is not your fault. You just focus on the race. I have a lot of cars,there are many who are interested in those cars, I can sponsor my team myself."
Alan: "Let's not think about this. I will surely find a way"
The members discussing more about it....

********************************************

Someone interrupting them.
Worker: "P' Alan, someone is looking for you. He doesn't look familiar."
Alan:" Ok i will go"
-----EVERYONE CURIOUS------
A man in a full black suit was standing at the enterance.When Alan looked at him from he hesitated because that man looked like the men in Tony's house- big body, black suit, dark sunglasses.
When the man saw Alan he came forward and bowed.
MAN: Hello! I am Prem. I .....
interrupted by Alan: If Tony sent you here, tell him that Babe is not coming back and we will also look after our sponsorship problem ourselves.
Man: (confused)Sorry Mr. Alan, I think you took me for someone else.
ALAN: (a bit confused and embarrassed at the same time)Then who are you, Alan asked?
Prem: I am Mr. Pete's manager.
Alan: who? Mr Pete
Prem: Mr Pete, he is the no. 1 businessman of Thailand. He..
North interrupting: Mr. PETE, the billionaire.
Prem: yes, the same.
Way: What are you doing here?
Prem: He wants to sponsor you team for the upcoming race.
--EVERYONE SHOKED--
Babe: Are you literally talking about Mr. Pete from Beyond group.
Prem: Yes, and he sent me here to schedule the meeting for the remaining info.
(Everyone surprised and excited at the same time)
Alan: Sure! I will come tomorrow to your office.
Prem: All right! - he hands over the business card- and takes the leave.

I hope you guys will like this, the next part is going to be more interesting.
Vote and comment and don't forget to suggest more ideas.