Thomas's New Life

En başından başla

Annie and Clarabel looked at each other, then back at Thomas with a mixture of pride and determination.

Annie: We know you will, Thomas. You've always been a hard worker and a great friend. We have no doubt that you'll excel in your new life as a Super Robot pilot.

Clarabel: Yes, Thomas. We believe in you. Now, let's get you settled in your new dormitory. There's a lot for you to learn and experience here, and we're excited to be a part of it.

Thomas: Since I came back from my sparring match in combat class, I'll stay by giving you to Super robots I've created..

Thomas Shimura is showing his former coaches for now human Annie and Clarabel shop chamber where every Super Robot was kept, Thomas pressing buttons for two giant AI super transforming robots hang outs from their chamber: first one is known as Might Gunner for Annie, second one is known as Black Gaine for Clarabel.

Might Gunner: (to Black Gaine) Those two young ladies are our pilots..

Black Gaine: (to Might Gunner) It seems like they've grown accustomed to their new life here.

Might Gunner: (to Black Gaine) Indeed, and Thomas seems to have found his place among the Super Robot pilots.

Annie and Clarabel watched in amazement as the two giant robots came to life, their eyes glowing with excitement.

Annie: (to Might Gunner) It's incredible to see you and Black Gaine in action.

Might Gunner: (to Annie) Thank you, Annie. We're always ready to serve and protect.

Thomas smiled, knowing that his coaches were in good hands. He was grateful for the support and friendship of his new Super Robot companions.

Thomas: (to Might Gunner and Black Gaine) I'll do my best to make you both proud.

Black Gaine: (to Thomas) We have no doubt that you will, Thomas.

As the days went by, Thomas continued to train and hone his skills as a Super Robot pilot. He formed close bonds with his classmates and instructors, who admired his dedication and determination.

One day, as Thomas was walking through the halls of NextGen Apex Academic, he bumped into a group of students who were discussing the latest news from Sodor. They talked about how the engines were struggling without Thomas and how Sir Topham Hatt was looking for a replacement.

Thomas couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. He knew that he had left his friends behind, and he wondered if he had made the right decision in coming to Nexus Earth.

As he made his way to the Super Robot Combat Class, Thomas decided to call Sir Topham Hatt. He wanted to check in on his friends and see how they were doing.

Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas! It's so good to hear from you. We've all been worried about you.

Thomas: I'm sorry I didn't call sooner, sir. I've been busy with my new life here on Nexus Earth.

Sir Topham Hatt: That's quite all right, Thomas. We understand that you have a lot on your plate. How are you doing?

Thomas: I'm doing well, sir. I've made some new friends and I'm learning a lot about Super Robots.

Sir Topham Hatt: That's wonderful to hear, Thomas. We're all proud of you and your accomplishments.

Thomas: Thank you, sir. I miss everyone back home, though. How are the engines doing without me?

Sir Topham Hatt: The engines are doing their best, Thomas. But they miss you terribly. We all do.

Thomas felt a lump in his throat. He knew that he couldn't go back to Sodor, but he also knew that he couldn't forget his old life.

Thomas Shimura sighed, feeling torn between his new life and his old friends.

Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas, I understand that you must be feeling conflicted. But remember, you have a bright future ahead of you here on Nexus Earth. You're making a difference and helping to protect the people here.

Thomas: You're right, sir. I just can't help but feel guilty for leaving my friends behind.

Sir Topham Hatt: It's natural to feel that way, Thomas. But you have to remember that you're not alone. You have your new friends here on Nexus Earth, and we're all rooting for you.

Thomas: Thank you, sir. I appreciate your words of encouragement.

Sir Topham Hatt: You're welcome, Thomas. Just know that we're all proud of you and we can't wait to see what you'll accomplish next.

Thomas: Thank you, sir. I'll do my best to make you all proud.

As the conversation ended, Thomas felt a renewed sense of purpose. He knew that he had made the right decision in coming to Nexus Earth, and he was determined to make the most of his new life.

Back at NextGen Apex Academic, Thomas continued to train and study, pushing himself to become the best Super Robot pilot he could be. He formed close bonds with his classmates and instructors, who admired his dedication and determination.

One day, as Thomas was walking through the halls of the academy, he overheard a group of students discussing a new threat that had emerged on Nexus Earth. They talked about a powerful enemy that had been causing destruction and chaos across the planet.

Thomas knew that he had to do something to help. He couldn't just stand by and watch as innocent people suffered.

Thomas: (to his classmates) Hey, have you guys heard about the new threat on Nexus Earth?

One of his classmates, a girl named Maria, nodded her head.

Maria: Yeah, it's pretty scary. The enemy is really powerful and they're causing a lot of damage.

Thomas: I want to help. I can't just sit back and watch as innocent people suffer.

Maria: That's really brave of you, Thomas. But you should be careful. This enemy is not to be taken lightly.

Thomas: I know, Maria. But I can't just ignore the problem.

Maria: Well, if you're going to help, you should talk to the instructors. They might be able to give you some advice or guidance.

Thomas: Thanks, Maria. I'll do that.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Thomas went to see the instructors at NextGen Apex Academic. He told them about the new threat on Nexus Earth and asked for their advice on how to help.

The instructors listened carefully to Thomas's concerns and praised him for his bravery and determination. They told him that they had been monitoring the situation and that they had a plan to deal with the enemy.

The instructors: Thomas, we appreciate your willingness to help. We have a plan in place to deal with the enemy, and we could use your help.

Thomas: I'm ready to help in any way I can.

The instructors: Good. We'll brief you on the details of the plan and give you a chance to practice with your Super Robot.

Thomas: Thank you, instructors. I won't let you down.

With newfound determination, Thomas prepared for his mission to help defeat the enemy on Nexus Earth. He knew that he had a long way to go, but he was determined to make a difference and help protect the people of Nexus Earth.

As Thomas suited up and climbed into the cockpit of his Super Robot, he thought about his old friends back on Sodor. He knew that they would be proud of him for stepping up and taking action to help those in need.

Thomas: I won't let you down, Annie. I won't let you down, Clarabel. And I won't let down the people of Nexus Earth.

With a roar of engines, Thomas and his Super Robot took off into the sky, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.