Chapter 4: Abducted

(Hey guys. Good to see you again. Enjoy!)

You wake up, and see that you were sleeping on Lapis' lap.
"Morning, n/a." Lapis says to you with a smile.
"Good morning to you too, Lapis." You reply, still groggy. Lapis sees this, and gently strokes your hair, making you slowly fall back asleep.

Dream!~

Your in a box, trapped. Lapis is in another box, you can see her through the glass on your box. You scream at her, saying it's going to be ok, when you see she's crying.

Wake up n/a... You hear a voice whisper.
"Wake up..."
You wake up again, this time without fatigue. You yawn, and Lapis again hugs you. You hug her back.
"Did you get a good sleep?" She asks.
"Yeah." You reply. "Thanks for that."
You get up, and stretch. Lapis gets up too, and you head to the arcade.
"I never understood why these are so... Addicting."
"Well, they make sure you get rewards early into the game, then get more rewards for harder things."
Lapis still looks confused.
"Here, let me show you." You say, as you pick a game console. It's an old fashioned RPG, and you play on it for a few hours, making sure Lapis understands.
"I get it now!" Lapis says in a triumphant way. "But this is one type, right?"
"Yup," You say, like a teacher. "There are many types of games, and this is one of them."
"That is so cool! I want to try!"
You smile at her. She smiles back with a slight blush. When suddenly, you hear screaming.
"What is going on?!" You yell at a person.
"A giant hand!" He yells back.
Again? You think to yourself. Why this again? You look outside with Lapis, seeing the giant hand again.. But it's not moving?
"It's not moving, so what's going on-"
Your cut off as a beam of light enshrouds Lapis.
"LAPIS!"
You jump into the light, being transported into the ship. A familiar looking orange person appears in front of you.
"You again..!" She yells at you. Then she hits you with her helmet. It's over, you think. It's the end. They caught you. You hear Lapis' voice..
"n/a! No!"
You slowly feel your vision fading, and you see Lapis being taken to a cell, as your dragged into one yourself. You see a yellow field go up in front of you. Before you black out, you whisper to yourself.
"Lapis..."