Chapter 2 | Six Eyes

"So, what is your name again?" Ayanokouji questions the attractive guy. Ichinose meanwhile might die because of blood loss.

"Me?! You don't know who I am?? Six eyes, 9 inches... I am the Gojo Satoru." Gojo replies with a proud expression.

"What."

"What?" Both Gojo and Ayanokouji were staring awkwardly at each other. Ichinose couldn't resist anymore. She tried to pull up Gojo's shirt to see his muscles, but she couldn't seem to reach him at all. She applied more force, but her hand didn't move a single centimeter towards him. It was as if there was a barrier between Gojo and her.

"Hmm, You guys really don't know me huh? That's very rare knowing I am the guy who's known as the strongest sorcerer right now." Gojo coolly adjusts his hair with his hand.

"Hawt," whispered Ichinose to herself.

"Strongest sorcerer? You mean magician, right?" Ayanokouji can't understand what the strongest sorcerer means.

"No, please don't call me a magician."

"Mr. Gojo, Why can't I touch you? It feels like there is a barrier between you and me."

"Oh, it's called Infinity," Gojo replies to Ichinose.

"Infinity?" Ichinose still can't understand what Gojo is trying to convey.

"Infinity is the base state of the Limitless and is essentially the power to stop. The Limitless technique operates the same way convergent and divergent sequences do in mathematics. The Infinity is the convergence of an immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches me. This is because the technique takes a finite amount of space between the two subjects and divides it an infinite amount of times. In mathematics, no matter how many times someone divides a number it will never be reduced to zero. Instead, they will be left with fractional units so infinitesimal it would become immeasurable to their eye. The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate this infinitely divided space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely. The invisible barrier created by Infinity can be expanded to keep harmful substances away from the user or to overpower someone by increasing its output. The Infinity can only be deactivated by the user, or dismissed with a domain, applied through either or imbued with specialized cursed techniques that can also disturb or dispel the Infinity." Gojo replies with a deep analysis.

"Okay, nerdjo. I am very certain the author just copied and pasted the explanation of Limitless from the fandom page just to reach the target number of words for this chapter." Ichinose perfectly deduces my strategy, shit.

"Interesting... So basically you're invincible?"

"Yeah, Ayanokouji. You get it!" Gojo was happy someone understood his explanation without calling him a nerd.

Gojo felt happy that someone understood his explanation without calling him a nerd. Suddenly, he sensed a familiar aura in the school that was overwhelmingly evil. Ichinose started shaking and felt as if the aura was giving her death vibes. On the other hand, Ayanokouji handled it much better, but he could still sense the danger.

"Sukuna." Gojo mutters to himself.

"Sukuna?!" Ichinose questions him.

"Sukuna is an imaginary demon, a sorcerer just like me. He lived in the Heian Era, the golden age of Jujutsu. Within the entire world, He might be one of the two people who might be strong enough to defeat me. People also refer to him as 'King of Curses', he's my second strongest obstacle." Gojo seems to be floating in a relaxed posture. His confidence is something Ayanokouji admired.

"If you and Sukuna were to fight, who would win?" Ayanokouji questions Gojo.

"If Sukuna regains all of his powers, it might be a hassle. But I'd win."

"Someone called as the mother flipping 'King of Curses' is only 2nd strongest? Who is the strongest then, Obama?" Ichinose continues her questioning.

"It's a human, who wields an overpowered cursed tool in his arsenal. Every day, he rolls a dice just to decide who he'll kill or erase that day. That mothertrucker hates me, and I hate him with all my fibres all well!" Gojo seems to be frustrated while talking about Akutami.

"Every day, I fight for my life against him. I swear, if I get careless, he'll... oh he already did. Fish!!"

"Uh, I still can't accept the existence of magic or aura in real life. They sound straight from a fairytale," said Ayanokouji.

"Ayanokouji, try touching Gojo." Ichinose wanted Ayanokouji is experience 'Infinity' as well.

"Ew girl, You might be beautiful. That doesn't mean, I will allow such things to happen to me just because you want it-"

"You dirty-minded grandpa, By 'touching' I didn't mean anything illegal." Ichinose clarifies her words.

"-but, I don't mind if you say so."

"..." Ayanokouji is speechless.

"What the heck Gojo, he's not 18 yet!" Ichinose was extremely curious.

"What?! Oh frick, alright. You guys are wearing Uniforms. Dammit, goddammit Geto, this is all because of you!!"

"Geto? Damn, you have too many friends." Ichinose has no friends, F's in the chat.

"My baby daddy Suguru Geto left me years ago, I have no one else to replace his warmth."

"Holy cow, you're gay-?" Her chances of getting a boyfriend have flicked again, nevertheless, she has no shame and will try to date anyone again.

Gojo's words were slowly making Ayanokouji more and more uncomfortable. Meanwhile, another wave of aura burst is emitted again, This time it is far more denser than before. Strong enough that even Ayanokouji had chills.

"Okay, I can't delay this any longer." Gojo then immediately disappears from both of their vision Ayanokouji and Ichinose are clueless. They can't process what just happened.

"Wait, there is a paper here with some notes. The letters glow in the same shade of blue as his eyes. This must be from him. It says... 'Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the homosexual one.' - Gojo Satoru, Six eyes and nine inches. I think he has a crush on you Ayanokouji."

"Shut up, and get out of my room, you pink sack of potatoes."

"But, seriously though, he was gorgeous. Sad he's gay, your lucky Ayanokouji!"

"I said, get the ever-living frick, Out of my room!!" Ayanokouji had enough.

"Okay, okay jeez. Let me at least borrow that one punch-man manga, I love his bald head."

[ Part of Jujutsu Kaisen Arc ]