❤️KIDNAPPED ❤️

Follow that girl and kidnap her. I want her at my place when I return from the office, Giyan nodded politely and went from there. Yoongi made his way out and sat inside his car where Blaze was waiting for him.

Yoongi ordered the driver to take him . After 15 minutes of driving he arrived at his mansion and went directly to his room , took his suit and threw it. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and threw it on the bed he stood in front of the full length mirror .

He smirked seeing his burned chest which was all red ( it's quite painful) but Yoongi remembered her fingers touching his chest . He smiled and placed his finger on it . He closed his eyes to feel the moment he was smiling. He clearly remembered her scent, he touched her . At that time Blaze came and stood in a manner and inquired in a polite tone .

"Sir! Is EVERYTHING ALRIGHT" ??

Yoongi abruptly opened his eyes as he heard him and looked towards Blaze placed his hand on the burned chest asking ... ..

"Blaze! Why did I love it when her bare soft fingers touched me ??" Blaze went confused and asked ...

"Whom sir ? Who wanted to die!? As far as I know you never loved it when someone touched you!" Yoongi chuckled, lowering his head and said ..

"She will be here soon now you just do one thing for me!" Blaze nodded politely and asked ...

"Yes sir , I'm waiting for your command".Yoongi ordered him and Blaze, with such a surprised expression, was staring at him .

"Blaze,stop staring at me and get your ass out of here and focus on your work which I've ordered you to do ! Yoongi shouted and was burning in anger . His tone was harsh and his eyes were red . Blaze quickly bowed and with a wobbly voice "yes- yes- sir !" Saying he quickly went out .

On the other hand Yoongi changed his clothes and got down . He sat inside his car and ordered the driver "to the office" .

Time skips

Yoongi's car stopped at a massive building . He got out of his car and entered the office. Everyone froze like someone possessed them . Yoongi made his way towards his cabin . He entered inside a huge cabin and sat into the CEO'S chair while his fingers were massaging his forehead. Then Kiara 's image appeared in front of his eyes .

"Oh! Baby girl what you did to me! you are really cute and innocent now look what you just did with your scent and just a single touch of yours made me go crazy for you! I"ll get you now you are mine . Min Yoongi never loves anything this much easily but if Yoongi loves then Yoongi takes . He sat backwards while supporting his back with the chair while his legs were crossed he combined his both hands together with a smirk so it's decided you are only mine .

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD MY QUEEN".He announced while moving his chair left and right at a low speed.

After Kiara left from there she went behind the cafe and was about to open the door but Yoongi's guard Giyan came from behind and placed a cloth on her nose. Kiara was so scared .

"Uncle guards are here he will take me to him ! I can't go back to hell now !" She thought and she struggled but no use and before Kiara could take another action the scent took over her and she felt dizzy and lost consciousness in Giyan grips , he picked her up in the bridal style. And went towards the car there was a whole crowd but no one dared to say anything cuz they knew who they were . The police arrived there too but the head officer just chuckled seeing the scene . He sat back inside his car and said ...

" Nothing to worry, they are sir Death's men . Another officer heard that and nodded . They all saw Kiara in Giyan's arms and the head officer said ..

" Poor girl That man is a devil, May God will show some Mercy on her" ... .

To be continued..