[@Nan Wan Was Filming: I’m sorry, my ankle has been injured recently. I had to endure the pain during the rehearsal. But during the rehearsal, I twisted my ankle and fell. I lost control of my emotions, so I quit the performance.]

[Before the rehearsal, Mu Zhao had already arrived backstage. Thank you for helping me with the performance. I’ve been watching the live broadcast. The stage is really beautiful!]

[I didn’t want to say that I was injured to gain everyone’s sympathy, but the rumors on the internet have been spreading, causing a lot of bad effects.]

[I hope that everyone can pay attention to the show and vote for the trainees. Thank you, fans who have been supporting and accompanying me. Thank you for understanding.]

As expected of a gold-medal manager. The Weibo post was half-true and half-false, placing Nan Wan in the position of the victim.

She didn’t abandon the performance on purpose, it was because she was injured!

Moreover, Mu Zhao had already arrived backstage, and she didn’t know why!

What resource snatching? What rumor? It had nothing to do with me, it was all rumors on the internet!

There was a commotion outside, and Nan Wan appeared to be doing well in the world.

Under Weibo, Nan Wan’s fans began to send heartache and comforting words.

~

Chapter 237: Thoughts of the Little Boy, Li Jinfan

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

When Shi Xi saw Nan Wan’s Weibo post, she said with certainty, “She definitely didn’t write this herself!”

Zhu Lin nodded and agreed, “She can’t write such a logical and scheming statement.”

Shi Xi sighed, “No wonder her temper is so bad and she can still remain famous. She has quite a number of capable subordinates!”

Zhu Lin: “Brother Han is also very impressive!”

Shi Xi did not say anything.

Zhu Lin: “…”

Shi Xi scrolled through Weibo and saw that the matter was over. She threw her phone away and asked, “What other arrangements are there for the rest of the day?”

Zhu Lin opened her calendar and said, “We’re going to film [Star Idol] today. We’ll be returning to the production team tonight.”

Shi Xi stretched lazily and said, “This show is going to be in the finals soon, right?”

“Yes. After recording the next round of promotion, it will be the night of the finals,” Zhu Lin said. “Mu Zhao has already returned to the production team. The production team is also urging us to hurry back.”

Shi Xi stood up and said, “Go to the production team. Order some milk tea and ice americanos and send them to the production team.”

Zhu Lin said unwillingly, “Alright.”

Shi Xi smiled. “What’s the matter? You don’t want to?”

“They won’t help you, yet you still treat them to milk tea.” Zhu Lin snorted lightly.

“Nan Wan is the princess of Yanjing’s circle. How can the program team dare to add insult to injury? Alright, since Nan Wan can post that kind of white lotus Weibo, we can’t fall behind.” Shi Xi flicked her hair. “Let’s go.”

When they arrived at the program team, Shi Xi invited everyone to drink milk tea and gained a good impression.

“I’m a little embarrassed to eat Sister Xi’s food every day.” Li Jinfan held the iced americano, and there was a hint of slyness in his smile. He said, “Sister Xi, when I’m eliminated, I’ll treat you to a meal?”