INTRODUCTION

Thankyou  for taking your time to read
LOVE IN COURT

Fighting cases in the courtroom is  common for every advocate as breathing is for every living being . The advocates use the knowledge gained during their learning phase in the optimum manner for the upliftment of the society and take the pledge of delivering justice to the innocent is the fundamental duty of their job when they wear their black coats and march  towards the courtroom carrying the responsibility of law and justice. 

 The  real test begins when that particular case reflects back your past experiences testing you emotionally and mentally but you can't back off as the duty lies on your shoulder to fight and provide justice. 

This story revolves around Kavyapriya Kanwar Shaktawat (26), a prominent advocate specialist in dealing with crime cases whose chance to lose a case is 0% when she fight against others but when it comes to Anubhav Singh Vaghela (26) ,it turns out to be 50-50.

What happens when she finds out that one particular case is actually bringing back traumatic memories of her rival?  Will she be able to help him to overcome his past and if yes, will she pay back by breaking herself into pieces in the process of healing him.

TROPES 

•Enemies to lovers 

•Opposite attracts 

•Advocate X Advocate 

•She fell first and harder 

•Green flag leads

•Traumatic past

•Strong female lead

•Courtroom drama 

•FL raising the standards 

• Dark Romance elements

............

LOVE IN COURT 

Copyright •2024 by Avinaphile 

All rights are reserved. ©

Any form of plagiarism of a book will not be entertained. It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it on any website or in any format without due permission of the author. It is entirely based on the author's imagination and ideas. 

Any resemblance to actual persons, places, events is entirely coincidence .

...............

NOTE TO READERS 

• Positive criticism is always welcome. 

• Any form of abusing any character/s, author or any readers will lead to removal and blocking of the user as well.

• Your suggestions, ideas and reviews are always welcome. You can feel free to express your opinions but without using any abusive word towards anyone .

.........

Note - The chapters will be start publishing only after completion of The Romantic Crime (#2 of the series) 

Follow for more updates on instagram @avinaphile 

THANKYOU FOR READING!!! ✨

Take care and See you soon!!

Avina 💌