v. square groupers

Start from the beginning

i laugh. "who are the kook kings ?"

she points to a table of boys a couple feet away. "the kook kings. topper , currently being dragged along on a leash by sarah cameron. kelce , total suck-up , always following the other kooks orders. rafe , sarah's brother. i sort of had a thing for him a couple years ago , until he turned into asshole of the year."

i nod. "you have to admit , he is hot."

she chuckles. "he's like regina george , but with less substance." she checks the rota. "and , lucky you , you're serving the very table he's sat at !"

i groan. "you're joking. well , better get it over with."

i walk over , with my notepad and pen. "welcome to the wreck. what can i get started for you ?"

"are you on the menu ?" rafe says , laughing to all his friends. i'm getting déjà vu to when jj made that joke to me , just yesterday morning.

i raise my eyebrows. "for you ? no chance."

all of his friends start laughing. "yo , she got you good , rafe." topper says.

rafe hits his arm. "shut up , top."

i tap on the menu. "orders ? please."

they begin to tell me their orders , until rafe interrupts. "woah , woah , woah." he puts his hand up. "i'm not pleased with this level of service. can i talk to someone higher-up ?"

i scoff. "seriously ?" kiara was right , this guy is an asshole. 

he nods. "tick , tock." he taps on his watch.

i call kie over , and she stands in front of rafe , looking unimpressed. "why are you bothering my friend , rafe ?"

he cocks his head. "why do you always assume the worst of me , kiara ? i was just telling your friend that she should probably treat customers like me with more respect."

she shakes her head. "you're no different to anyone else , rafe."

he laughs. "you see , that's where you're wrong. i'm her future boyfriend."

kie scoffs. "you wish."

he smiles. "you're just jealous."

kie sighs. "just get out , rafe."

his jaw drops. "what , you serious ?"

she stares at him , stone-faced. "do i look like i'm joking to you ?"

he nods towards his friends. "let's go. top , kelce."

"finally." i murmur.

he turns around , and winks at me. "see you around." he looks at my nametag. "luella."

@luellakk

liked by maybankjj , lowkie , thewreckobx and 1,019 othersluellakk got a crush on this waitress , hope she serve me

luellakk got a crush on this waitress , hope she serve me

lowkie we're the best waitress duo
luellakk so true

maybankjj drove you around like a chauffeur 
luellakk passenger princess😋

officialrafecameron you can serve me anyday
luellakk 🤣🤣

AUTHOR'S NOTE✎』
rafe cameron has entered the chat, motherfuckers!! he might have a little bit of character development, but let's be honest, his toxicity lowkey makes him hotter. don't blame me, blame the edits. i'm just a girl🎀