𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙞𝚇: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙟𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

Začít od začátku

I sat there. Confused. I liked the way he was gentle with me but I don't know if this is how he acts only with me or how he acts with everyone.

When he came out wearing Changbin hyung's clothes which my mom borrowed while we slept.

"Hyung" I called him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Do you act this gentle only with me or with everyone?" I asked. I was shocked by how I was so straight forward.

"Are you thinking of Wonyoung again?" He whined as he hugged my waist.

"Hmm" I hummed in response as I played with his hair.

"Jagiya I told you to stop thinking about her." He ordered getting up and pecking my lips.

It felt like cool as the water outside. I enjoyed the small moment knowing that when I get back, I won't be able to get these small moments with him.

"Alright I will now come on let's go play." I smiled as I took his hand leading him out of the room.

We walked downstairs to find my mom and dad watching TV.

"Sunno-ya are you going out to play?" Called my mom.

"Yes eomma." I responded as I began wearing my shoes.

"Aa- don't forget to eat breakfast!" She yelled before I slammed the door.

"Aren't we eating breakfast?" Asked Sunghoon as we began walking down the neighborhood in our Crocs.

"Yes but at my childhood friend's house." I replied before walking up to Chaeryoung's house.

"YA CHAERYOUNG OPEN THE DOOOR!" I yelled hoping my lungs haven't exited my body.

"You know there is a doorbell." Sunghoon reminded me.

"Shut up hyung haven't you heard of something called friends?" I rolled my eyes.

Sunghoon just snorted at my remark. Then finally a tired Chaeryoung opened the door.

"O MY GAWD WHO'S THIS FUCKING HAWTY?" Screamed Chaeryoung her eyes shining up faster then my lightbulb at my house at the sight of Sunghoon.

"THAT FUCKING HAWTY IS MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled back.

Her face fell instantly when I said my boyfriend.

"O well at least I have my ITZY girls to simp on." She sighted as she stepped aside to let us in.

"ITZY?" Asked Sunghoon confused.

We gave him the shocked looks. He doesn't know ITZY? The famous girl group that debuted in JYPAPI?

"Sunoo by the court of law I order you to break up with him." She ordered her voice cold.

"Certainly your honor." I replied but before I could even ask Sunghoon he yelled.

"Wait what do I have to do?" He yelled.

Me and Chaeryoung smiled evilly. Well fuck breakfast. We going to dance our butts off.

"YOU GOT ME LIKE CRAY-CRAY-CRAZY LOVE" I screamed. We were now on our fifth ITZY song.

"I'm beat." Sunghoon exclaimed as he fell on a cushion.

"I know right but my favorite song is Loco." I said in a matter of fact voice.

"Shut up Born To Be is better." Chaeryoung argued.

"I never said that Loco is better than Born To Be but I prefer Loco. It's an icon." I sighted.