“Why did that old man want me to meet him there! He is totally insulting me!" Yoongi doesn't love people around him .

“Sir no one dae’s to do that but that old man doesn't want to to risk as he is also included in Mafia and that area police rarely arrive" .

" You mean my dogs! Who I feed Blaze!" Yoongi was smirking saying that Blaze nodded towards him saying ..

“Yes sir for you dogs but for that old man it's police!” Yoongi smirked towards Blaze and said " Then come on!” with that he made his way out and Blaze followed him .

At Gilbert's Cafe !

Yoongi arrived there with his aura . He is wearing a black coat which is kissing his body . He entered inside and saw Mr. Chang at the last seat sitting all alone while his head was lowered and his glimpse was at the table he was looking depressed. A smirk appeared on Yoongi’s face. He approached him and stood in front of him while looking at him with a chuckle and said in a straight tone .

“You father and son really thought that you both together could kill me . He chuckled and lowered his head still chuckling he sit and started to speak Even Death think a thousand times before coming near me and here you both dogs who feed into my pieces try to kill your Master that's not good old man at this age you should be playing with your grandchildren not with the plans of killing me (Yoongi abruptly added) oops but your one and only son is now dead! A smirk appeared on his face while Mr Chang was just staring at him with a straight face. Yoongi stood up and at last he said ..

These are the consequences for fighting with me, although I”ll love your face all day but what can I do ? I”ve something important to see so see ya Dog! He said the last word hard  and dragged it . Yoongi turned with a smirk and the other moment a waitress dumped him . She was holding hot coffee in the tray and all got split on Yoongi's coat and then suit and then the hotness kissed his chest he groaned into pain . The waitress was looking down at Yoongi's chest . She was wearing a cape so that’s why her face was not visible. Yoongi's blood boiled and he grabbed the girl's arm roughly. She slowly raised her head up and looked up to him and Yoongi paused after seeing such a cute and beautiful girl . First her eyes went visible, right one was brown and the other one was blue and her lips got visible towards Yoongi and in the cute fearful look she was looking more cute . She got tears in her eyes and her lips poured out like a baby. He was so lost in that girl that he forgot the pain . He was just staring at her as the girl said while sobbing and with that pour lips

Sir… I'm .. sorry ! I think t.. he coffee burned y.. ou  Is it painful sir! The girl then licked her lower lips making Yoongi go crazy he swallowed in seeing her puffy pink lips. He was staring at her without a blink, she had such cute puffy eyes. She touched Yoongi ‘s chest while he was still grabbing her arm . Yoongi felt her fingers on his chest and then he felt how soft her arms are he smiled towards her saying ..

‘What 's your name Babygirl ‘? The girl looked at him with puffy eyes with a pouty lips she answered

“Kiara, Kim Kiara sir !” she sniffles making Yoongi chuckles and abruptly her eyes begin to widen . It went wider and wider Yoongi noticed her, and he looked behind with a confused look and saw Mr. Chang holding a gun and the other moment Mr . Chang shot it but before Yoongi could understand anything the bullet was about to hit him but Kiara pushed Yoongi and  safed him and the other moment she was on his top and Yoongi was down facing her petal soft body on his stone one, soon the half of the guys in the cafe stood up and took out their gun before Mr Chang could even understand anything they started shooting him . The whole environment was filled with gun shooting sounds and uncountable bullets went inside me. Chang's body Kiara got so scared that she closed her eyes and pressed herself on all Yoongi and Yoongi hugged her and patted her back .

He was smirking seeing her like that. Well for him this was all normal. Soon the guards stopped and the environment went all quiet. Mr Chang in no second died while his blood was still pouring out . He fell down , Kiara looked up with tears in her eyes . The first thing  she saw  was the person she was lying to. “Yoongi" their eyes met and she got really scared without thinking anything. She stood straight and ran from there without even looking back to Yoongi .

Yoongi smiled towards her running figure but turned to observe the environment and found the cafe was all empty. Then his glimpse went towards Mr Chang who was lying on the floor, his eyes and mouth both still open and his mouth was bleeding . Yoongi smirked seeing him like this and said ….

“Well this dog thought I would come alone!” He chuckled and the guards stood in a manner all were dressed formally. Yoongi ordered them to take his body from here and he called one of his men named Giyan !

Follow that girl and kidnap her. I want her at my place when I return from the office . Giyan nodded politely and went from there  and Yoongi made his way out and sat inside his car where Blaze was waiting for him ..

To be continued … .

Armies Don't Forget to show your love ! Your comments will encourage me to write more!  Don't be a silent reader's comment if you want more ! Yeah ! I can't wait to see your options 

Borahae ❤️❤️❤️