𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ.

En başından başla

"I have a wife already." Aidan spoke, his eyes quickly glancing towards Gisela. "A different wife."

"Uhtred, I am bored with this." Ragnar sighed, inching away from Freyja and approaching his brother. His hands fell to his belt and a smile traced his expression. "Kill them all."

Eadred raised his hand, his palm facing outwards behind him, stopping his men from stepping into action. The grip on Gisela was loosened and the woman gasped in relief. She tore herself away instantly, crossing the room and stepping to Uhtred's side.

The Dane glanced over her face, his eyes wide with a crazed look as he slowly looked back to Eadred. The Abbott raised his hands as Uhtred stepped towards him and Gisela fought to pull him back.

The lovers faces neared eachother,their lips connected.. Eadred dropped his hands. "Do as you wish. In sight of god she's married."

"You just had to open your mouth." Freyja rolled her eyes, pushing off of the post as she turned to glance back at her brother.

Uhtred slowly spun around, glaring at the Abbott. "Say she's married again."

"She's married!"

Uhtred stalked towards his, grasping the elderly man by the back of the neck. "She's what?"

"She's married." Uhtred raised his hand with a growl, slapping his palm against the Abbott's face.

"Uhtred!" Hild cried out, attempting to walk towards him, however, Ragnar quickly took ahold of her elbow, keeping her in place.

A sneer folded across Uhtred's lips. "Is she married?"

"Yes!" The Abbott stubbornly replied, his voice muffled against the Dane's palm. Uhtred ripped his hand away and flung his head forward, colliding it against the Abbott's face.

Hild tugged against Ragnar's grip. "He is a man of God!"

"All he is, is an old man who's dimwitted brain moves slower than his mouth." Freyja retorted, her bored expression sweeping across the Abbott. Readjusting her stance, she shifted her hand towards the emerald of her sword, cold and shining against her hip.

"Say it one more time, priest, and I swear the devil will take you." Uhtred stood over him, his grip a bruising tightness that caused the man's knee's to bend beneath him.

"You're nothing but a heathen and the bitch is married!"

Uhtred tore his dagger out so suddenly, wedging it up between the gabs of the Abbott's ribs. Eadred's lips parted with a silent scream, the air leaving his lungs in a sharp desperate gasp.

Noises of shock echoed across the room, and Freyja accidentally let a giggle slip.

Uhtred tore out the crimson, soaked by the Abbott's blood. He released his grip, Eadred crumbling to the ground with a heavy thud, his blood slowly seeping out, gushing, pooling across the church floor.

Freyja tilted her head curiously, intrigued as she watched the life slowly tear away from Eadred's body.

Selfishly, she had wished she were the one to take his life, to kill him without a single thought. She would have done so, it had been her plan the moment he began feeding his whispers into Guthred's ear.

She would have killed him, not for Gisela, not for Halig or Uhtred, but for herself, for the monster inside her that was begging for a taste of his blood.

But now, he lay in a growing pool of his own blood, dead by the hands of her brother.

—— • ° ☽ ★ ☾ ° • ——