12 | young and naive

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologized reaching for Jisoo's hand on her arm but Jisoo took it off.

"It's fine, Jen. You should better go back home. Aunt Chae will look for you." Jisoo said pushing Jennie playfully out of the garage.

Jennie looked back and Jisoo just smiled at her and then turned around. Entering his home while she feels something is off with Jisoo's treating her.

👣

Back at the school, Jisoo is about to turn on his engine and ready to leave when Kai walks up to him.

"Hey!" Kai called for Jisoo's attention.

Jisoo takes off his helmet and looks at his side, "What do you want Kai?"

"Just giving you a warning not to be around with my fiancee. I know you had feelings for Jennie although she couldn't see it." Kai said giving him an insulting smile.

"Fiancee? As far as I know, you are just her boyfriend." Jisoo back fire making Kai look at him seriously.

"There's a reason why Jennie chose me to be her boyfriend rather than you. Her father needs to have a business with my father and for that to happen we need to tie the knot. Well as you see Jennie had feelings for me so of course she'll agree. Why would she even say yes to me if she doesn't right?" Kai said smiling to himself proudly.

"Then good luck with your arranged marriage, Kai!" Jisoo said putting back his helmet to his head and turning on his engine. Rushing to take his leave because he might lose himself and might kill Kai on the spot.

"Don't fucking go near to Jennie, Jisoo!" Kai shouted before Jisoo could be far away from him.

👣

Jisoo is in his room and looking ahead at his window. He can see the lights turn on in Jennie's room. And when Jennie is about to open the curtain on her window Jisoo pulls down his curtains.

"FUCK!" Jisoo cursed inside his room throwing whatever his hands could hold.

"Can I even fuckin handle this!? Jennie is marrying that shithead! Why arranged marriage even fucking exist!" Jisoo keeps talking to himself cursing and shouting.

He took his phone to his study table and dialed Seulgi and Liam's numbers.

After the third ring both Seulgi and Liam answered the call.

"Bro?" Seulgi answered.

"Dude wassup!?" Liam called.

"Guess what!?" Jisoo started.

"What?" Seulgi asked raising his eyebrows.

Liam only nodded making Jisoo continue.

"Jennie and Kai will be in an arranged marriage. Kai told me at the parking lot when I was about to go home." Jisoo said breathing out his irritation.

"What the fuck!" Seulgi and Liam said at the same time raising their voices on the video call.

"And Jennie was okay with it?" Liam asked his forehead could only be seen on the screen.

"I think Jennie doesn't know yet and I know she will be against it. But anyways I think it won't also be a big deal to her because she's in a relationship with Kai." Jisoo says those words with heaviness.