【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

[m.name] had grown accustomed and perhaps in good terms with a certain group of Heartslabyul students. That would often walk with him in the hallways to classes, whether it was just one of them or two. Always invite him to their Unbirthday Parties, or for afternoon tea with the simplest of conversations.

It wouldn't be surprising if everyone in Heartslabyul knows the Ramshackle Prefect by now, considering that some students of Heartslabyul would often greet him in the halls, vocally or just a simple nod.

Maybe it's because Riddle always treated you as someone who deserves respect. He had quite changed indeed.

Even students in other dorms noticed his change of demeanor. Sure, there was still his strictness but it wasn't worse as before. And instead he would lecture to those who made mistakes and let them go. Making the students to swear a vow to never make the same mistake again.

If [m.name] was there to witness, on cue was him who would give the redhead an approved thumbs up, smiling. Making sure to acknowledge Riddle's hard work on becoming more lenient and supportive of his dorm students and let him know that he's doing great.

Let's see, other than Riddle. [m.name] would also receive invites from a certain Vice Leader in the school or Heartslabyul kitchen, cooking and baking something together. Trey would also share information of various food that [m.name] couldn't surely find back ʰᵒᵐᵉ. Other than in the kitchen, Trey would invite [m.name] to have a stroll in the Botanical Garden where the senior would pick herbs to practice alchemy. [m.name], in his lab coat, would idly read the alchemy book as Trey grinds the herbs on a mortar and pestle.

The senior seems to notice that [m.name] has a liking for reading, the way the supervisor's eyes scanned every word with such focus. It was really interesting on Trey's part to watch.

Then there was Cater, who would stop by Ramshackle whenever he pleases so often and rambles about the goodness of Magicam or the Music Club. Sometimes taking stolen pictures of a busy [m.name] who was caught upon rearranging a pile of documents that the Headmaster assigned him to from time to time. Or simply conversing literally about anything.

[m.name] thought Cater was also good company and fun to be around. He liked listening to the senior who talks about everything as [m.name] would nod along in a grinning heartbeat.

Last but not the least, Ace and Deuce...

"Perhaps, a madol of your thoughts?"

[m.name] immediately stopped his train of thought. He opened an eye, seeing the familiar Music and Arts professor standing before him. Unlike the casual striped outfit, it's the outfit Nigel usually wears when he teaches. With similar accents to what Dr. Hook was wearing with the exception of the jacket. Puffed creamy sleeves and a navy blue vest uniform with the pants that were inserted in his boots.

But despite his alluring figure, [m.name] can see the evident exhaustion in his eyes from using his magic this early in the morning. Or perhaps it's from the routine where he would always teach rowdy students nearly around his age.

[m.name] blinked. "Oh, professor. Are you finished? You looked tired." He shook his head

"Nigel is fine, and it only took me a few minutes to repair what was left broken. All that is needed is to clean the Ramshackle Dorm thoroughly." He said with such passive note and decided to take a seat next to the supervisor who nodded in response. Looking towards the small field to the ramshackle dorm.

There was somehow an awkward tension between the two of them. Ever since [m.name]'s first day of class in the subject and the piano fiasco, both of them couldn't help but be awkward at each other's presence.