Spending time together

Start from the beginning

Author: gotcha

Soon after everyone spoke their peace saying the same thing Awase and the boys got arrested for starting a fight with Izuku as the authorities asked Izuku for pressing charges for starting a scene as Izuku looked at Momo and she nodded as he did as well. Soon after the bits were taking away Momo spoke up during the car ride.

Momo: hey baby?

Izuku: yeah?

Momo: do you have a secretary any by chance?

Izuku: no why?

Momo: can I start as one for you I'm sure you need one I know earlier what j said is true but it seems as if you don't have everything scheduled.

Izuku:*sighs* that I do but do you have experience of being a secretary?

Momo: I've done my fair share of doing scheduling work and what not.

Izuku: ok I'll have you go through training hell you might even get real good with it.

Momo: ok dear

Soon they went into the house and gotten themselves in the bed after as Momo laid on Izuku as they kissed each other and soon went to sleep. Days goes by Momo had applied to be Izuku secretary as she actually passed with little to no effort as she put her best effort a few more days after as she actually did everything Izuku was suppose to do in his schedule. Of course some of the guys tried hitting on her due to her looking beautiful as Momo didn't want them to begin with as she just told Izuku as she actually had a recording due to wanting to remember in case she forgot anything and she just so happened to record what they did as they got fired as they didn't know but was also told that they been doing that type of thing.

Momo was shock to say the least as she didn't know about what the guys did she was glad that he believed her as her love for Izuku grew. So far Momo week of being her boyfriend secretary came to and end.

Momo: never thought scheduling your days would be such a good thing only thing that bothers me is the constant phone calls and people bickering about what our employees be doing.

Izuku: I know you also made my day easy when you recorded the guys who where flirting with you it also came to my attention that they were embezzling money as well for their expenses.

Momo: really??

Izuku: yep that day when he first met you k was pissed that someone was taking money thank you my Queen.

Imagine him taller than her.