Ch.3:Front row Fight

Julie was taking in the large city.

Julie:Honestly, it's kinda nice to get out of LA every now and then.

Pandora:I imagine so. That town's crime rate could give Gotham City. Not to mention how many villains run around.

Julie:Yeah...I know...

She seemed a bit glum.

Ben:You okay?

Julie:What? Oh, yeah. It's just...sometimes I kinda wish I had a normal life, you know?

Pandora:Don't you like helping people?

Julie:Of course. It's that, I kinda wonder what it'd be like to be a normal kid. You guys tend go on a lot of adventures too.

Pandora:Yeah, I'll admit, we do admit, I wouldn't mind some quite every now and then. But without people like us making a difference, the world would be a lot worse.

Julie:I guess you're right.

Just then, they notice several people running away in fear.

Pandora:Villain?

Julie:No doubt about it.

They ran towards where the people were running from, and they found Squawker causing havoc.

Julie:Squawker?

Ben:Isn't he the insane crow obsessed with shiny things?

Julie:The same. This shouldn't take too long, he's honestly one of the easier baddies. You two stand back, just to be safe.

Julie ran in, jumped and kicked Squawker in the back of his head, knocking him over.  He then angrily turned to her as she got up.

Julie:Fancy meeting you here, Squawker. Didn't think you were much for sight seeing.

Squawker:I was hoping one of you would show up.

Julie:Aw, a show just for me? You shouldn't have. Listen, there's an interview I gotta get back to, so lets make this quick.

She began fighting the insane crow. Pandora and Ben were amazed.

Pandora:Man, that girl can fight.

However, Ben was mesmerized by Julie's skills.

Pandora:Ben. Uh, Ben. Earth to Ben.

She tried snapping her fingers, but Ben was entranced. The fight was going in Julie's favor until.

Julie:What the?

Something invisible had grabbed her by the back of the shirt and tossed her to the sidewalk. Then someone shot rockets, but she managed to dodge them. It turned out Loose Cannon Lucas and Pseudo had joined with Squawker.

Julie:What the? Pseudo and Lucas?

Pseudo:Expecting anyone else?

Julie:Uh...not really?

Pseudo groaned.

Pseudo:Anyway, you're outnumbered.

Julie:I've faced less than desirable odds before.

Pseudo:True, but your outmatched severely. When we're done with you, your best chance is to-

He was cut off by Lucas shooting some of his rockets at her, with her dodging.

Pseudo:Lucas!

Lucas:What?

Pseudo:I was talking to her!

Lucas:Sorry.

Pseudo:Ugh. Of all the villains to get paired with, I get stuck with the mental case and the idiot!

The three villains ganged up on Julie. Despite her skill, she was having a difficult time fending all three of them off. She ended up get tossed and knocked around quite a bit. She turned to Ben and Pandora.

Julie:Okay, I know I said stay back, but some help on this would be much appreciated.

Pseudo then yanked her away with his tail.

Pandora:Ben. Ben!

Ben snapped out of his trance.

Ben:Huh? What?

Pandora:Raccoon needs our help!

Pseudo was strangling Julie.

Pseudo:Lights out, kid.

Just then Pandora and Ben jumped on Lucas and Squawker's backs. Covering their eyes, pulling on their hair, slapping them, anything to help. Julie took advantage of the distraction and bit Pseudo's tail, making him let go. Lucas and Squawker threw the two mice off, with Julie catching them. Before the villains could do anything else, they heard police sirens. The villains grumbled.

Pseudo:No no! Not now! Grrr...you three got lucky. You may have survived now, but our plan is just beginning. For now, I think it's time we bail.

Squawker:Agreed.

Lucas:Don't need to tell me even once!

With that, Pseudo turned invisible, Lucas rocket jumped and Squawker flew away. Julie was on her knee.

Pandora:Are you okay?

Julie:In quite a bit of pain, but I'll make it.

Pandora helped Julie up and helped her back to the office. When they opened the door, the others were shocked to see a battered Julie.

Ben:We have a bit of a problem...