Chapter 7 : New Friendship

Beginne am Anfang

Ariel smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh, I have my ways," she replied cryptically.

She made her way towards him. As she reached his table, Ariel slammed her hand down on the table that separated them.

He looked up, surprised by her sudden assertiveness. "What's going on, Ariel ?" he asked, concern creeping into his voice.

"Where is he ?" she demanded, her voice laced with venom. "Where is Derek Hale ?" Her eyes narrowed as she awaited a response, her fists clenched at her sides.

Scott's eyebrows furrowed, "Why do you want to find Derek ?" he asked cautiously, sensing the seething rage within her.

"Because he needs to pay for what he did to me," she spatted, her eyes blazing with anger. "He thought he could just walk away after everything he put me through. But I won't let that happen. I will make sure he faces the consequences of his actions." Ariel spatted, her voice dripping with venom. Her eyes blazed with an intensity that sent shivers down his and the women spine.

Scott doesn't quite understand all of her anger towards Derek. And what did he do ? How does she knows him ? She just arrived at Beacon Hills and she already having problems with Derek Hale. These thoughts swirled in Scott's mind as he tried to make sense of the situation.

He could see the pain and determination in her eyes, and he had a feeling that nothing he could say would change her mind. "I understand why you feel that way," he said softly. "But seeking revenge will only consume you."

But she shook her head, her mind already made up. "I appreciate your concern, but this is something I have to do," she said firmly. "I need to confront Derek and make him understand the pain he caused me. And I won't rest until I do."

"How do you know Derek ?" Allison asked the young girl.

Ariel let out a sigh before looking at her. "I met Derek at a coffee place in my home town," Ariel replied with a hint of hesitation in her voice. She brushed her hair behind her ear, avoiding eye contact with Allison. The weight of her words lingered in the air, and Allison sensed there was more to the story.

Curiosity peaked, Allison gently probed further, "What's your relationship with him ? Are you friends ?"

Ariel's eyes welled up with tears as she struggled to find the right words, remembering the last memories. She washed her tears. Finally, she spoke with a trembling voice, "Derek and I used to be in a relationship, but something happened. Something terrible."

She doesn't understand why she was telling them all of this but deep down something was telling her she could trust them. Usually she doesn't open up to random people but however Scott and Allison had this aura. There was something about them that made her feel comfortable and at ease. They had a way of making her feel like she could trust them, like she had known them for years.

Allison's heart sank as she watched the young girl fight back tears. She reached out and gently placed a comforting hand on Ariel's shoulder.

●●--●●

"You did what ?" Ariel yelled from the kitchen, her voice filled with anger and disbelief. The sound of her voice echoed through the appartement, causing a brief silence to fall over the room. She makes her way to the living room.