NIGHTMARE

"Please don't do this to me . I am begging you please don't leave me in this hell . Please just take me with u , I will do everything you say . " She didn't say anything . She was staring at him without any emotions . Her face wasn't visible in darkness only blood was visible all over her body . As she was about to say something , but he wasn't able to hear it .

Suddenly Tenma woke up fully covered in sweat and tears . He saw the time "Again 3 am ? When are these fucking nightmares going to stop . I should just make a coffee.  I am so exhausted " . After making some coffee he just relaxed on his couch thinking about the nightmare and what does it mean . 

***Time skip***

 He was already late for school and after running as hard as he could . He got to know the teacher is absent today due to some urgent work and all students must reach the library to study . He was furious but still went to the library  . He was still thinking about the girl is always see in his in his nightmares . Suddenly a group of girls came near him and sat besides him . Their group was known as  Charlie's angel . They were a great fan of k pop and anime . They used to usually sit with him to talk about k pop and anime , they even recommended him to watch some anime which she watch and he found them quit interesting . (first author feeling proud ).But he don't why when they sat with him he ran in the speed of light . 

His friend Alex came and sat on his seat and started to flirt with the leader of Charlie's angels and as expected she beat the crap of him . We know she is none other than  The Queen bees of the school , Hinata . Suddenly she picked her phone and called someone . As Tenma was watching it form a distance laughing silently . Suddenly a strong muscular hand grabbed his collar and dragged him back to his table . hinata  screamed "WHAT THE HELL . YOU ARE MY BROTHER THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL DO ANYTHING". He realized that person was Hinata's brother . He was in the final year of high school and was a bully who can go to any level to bully someone. Hinata went to Tenma and asked him to accept her follow her request on Instagram . He was really confused and asked her "Why "

"Because I like u , U are totally my type cause you never talk with any girl and you are so shy and has good looks . TOTALLY MY TYPE" 

Hinata threaten him to accept this request or she will ruins his reputations and his brother will beat me till his soul left his body even the Yamraj [ knows as the Hindu god of death and justice ] will not able to see his miserable death body .Suddenly a boy appeared out of the blue  wearing  a black hoodie and his face was not visible due to his mask . Suddenly he grabs the collar of Hinata's brother.

"Enough of your drama now , leave him or else...."

Meanwhile when all the drama was going on there , somebody was watching them with a smirk on his face . Suddenly his phone rang "Hello ...... yes everything is going according to our plan just a few more days , then we can execute our plan " 

Thank you guys for giving our story a try . Hope you liked it . And who do you think those persons are ?

Make sure to vote and follow us on Instagram . That's it for today . Bye guyss....