Teach: (Annoyed): Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons.

Uzi: Oh, and this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn't count?

*As she says this she runs her finger along the barrel before bringing it closer, as if to hide.

Teach: (Flatly): No. Plus, repressed emotional baggage was only worth 2 points on the rubric, and is it supposed to be that color?

*Uzi's attention is then turned back to her railgun which is now glowing red and sparking, seeing outside the room, the gun blows up, heavily denting the metal door.

*The location then changes to a sick bay, the walls having wonderful advice such as "Don't die lol," as we see Uzi and her steaming railgun sitting there.

???:  *gasps* Oh, here. No, wait, hold on. Shh

*We then see 2 drones in the hall, pretending they weren't going out of their way to find Uzi.

???: (Loudly): Eww. *scoffs* It didn't kill her. (Normally): Oh, my god, I'm so bad.

*The 2 drones then run down the hall, Uzi groans at this, as another drone walks in

???: *Laughs* Classic toxic masculinity, Chad! That's never gonna end up problematic

*The drone then sees Uzi sitting across from him

???: Oh, wow -- Uzi? I-I heard you, uh--

Uzi: I'm an angsty teen Thad. Bite me.

*Uzi tosses her ice pack which was doing nothing at it's current temperature.

Uzi: Also, how do you know my name? People willingly talk to you.

*Thad walks over to a chair, sitting down with one seat between the 2.

Thad: *Chuckles* Well, I'd say everyone knows Khan's daughter, but uh . . .

*We then see posters surrounding Kahn, having inspirational quotes such as "Doors are my real daughter," and "Dealing with your disappointing failure of a child."

Thad: . . . then you might blow the other half of your face off.

Uzi: (Sarcastically): Crippling daddy issues. Hilarious. What are you in for? Testosterone too hard?

Thad: (Worried): That can happen? . . . (Normal): Awesome. Hey, those bandages look pretty badass.

Uzi: Oh

*Uzi then takes a second to process the fact she actually got a complement.

Uzi: E-Ew, gross, I hate that you said that.

Thad: So, what's the, uh. . . 

Uzi: Sick-as-hell railgun?!

Uzi: Sci-fi nonsense that super works. I'm sneaking to the Murder Drone lair tonight to get the last spare part I need to save the world with it and earn my dad's respect and stuff -- Uh, but mostly the world part.

Thad: -Oh -- but doesn't your dad make awesome doors so we don't have to, uh . . .  do that scary-sounding emotionally repressed stuff you just said?

*The barrel of the gun then sudden put in Thad's face.

Uzi: No more feedback on my repression today!

Thad: Ow! I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't think-

Uzi: Bite me!

*Uzi then leaves the room and turns the corner before peeking back.

Uzi: I'm not mad at you, by the way-- just generally hormonal!

*She then gives a thumbs up while sliding away.

*Outside, the snowy wind is blowing above the buildings, while a voice is heard from the ground, obscured by the light of a Saturn-like planet and moon.

???: (Annoyed): Ugh, why did that building think it was a good idea to fall on me?

*The winds around this person seemed to be slightly blue and blow harder than the rest of the wind.

*We then see an alarm clock going off, zooming out, we see that Uzi is the alarm clock and it is currently 3 AM.

*Smacking her visor, she wakes up and almost immediately starts getting into action, grabbing her railgun, adjusting her helmet in the form of a beanie, and very quickly and quietly grabbing the door master key.

*In a hall overrun with ice, Uzi peeks the corner, seeing no one.

*She walks down the hall to Door 03, pulling out the key, and going to the console that controls it.

*She taps the key before putting it back, the door then opens revealing Kahn on the other side of it.

Uzi: Oh, robo-Jesus!

Kahn: (Annoyed): And where might you be off to?

Uzi: Mm, sneaking out to make out with my boyfriend that I definitely have?

*Kahn laughs at this.

Kahn: (More annoyed): Seriously though?

Uzi: *Groans* Ok, ok, you caught me. I. . . need . . . to . . measure the . . exterior hydraulics mechanisms of Door 01, because that's . . . . ("Joyfully"): the project that I'm working on for . . school? A big old door! (Poor country accent): Just like what my old man built.

*Kahn seems to lighten up a bit.

Uzi: I . . want to join the W.D.F. and hide behind doors like cowards while playing cards and stuff. 

Kahn: (Proud): *Chuckles* Well, we don't just play cards.

*Door 02 opens revealing 4 other members of the W.D.F. sitting at a table.

W.D.F.: Kahn, can you grab a fresh pack? We literally play cards so much that the numbers are faded. . . . . . Oh! Hey, Uzi.

*Uzi nervously chuckles and waves slightly before Kahn presses his remote, closing Door 02.

Kahn: (Prideful): Well . . . *Chuckles* When you build doors so good . .

*Kahn then runs right up to Door 02.

Kahn: (Creepily): Good door, gooooood door.

*Kahn walks back to Uzi.

Kahn: . . there's no need to fight. (Excited): Uzi, this is great news! Here--

*He pulls a wrench from a back pocket

Kahn: (Excited): -the wrench I used to tighten bolts on my first door prototypes -- (Serious): and to put your mother out of her misery when the Murder Drones got to her with their nanite acid. (Excited): -I want you to have it.

*Kahn puts the wrench in Uzi's hands.

Uzi: (Slightly sarcastic, mostly scarred): Neat, therapy is fun.

*Door 02 opens

Kahn: (Excited): Guys! My daughter is into doors!

*The drones then begin cheering with Door 01 opening, revealing a wall of ice.

Kahn: Oh, whoops, that happens sometimes.

*Kahn then grabs a nearby pickaxe and begins hacking at places in the wall, he eventually finds a weak spot and starts destroying that part, it eventually breaking a good chunk of the wall.

Kahn: There, she's gonna be outside for a bit to examine the exterior of Door 01. Your door specific destiny awaits.

*Uzi then begins to walk to the hole in the ice.

Uzi: Uh, wow, ok. Just gonna leave then . . . 'cause this worked so weirdly well. Uh, go, doors!

*As she walks through, Door 01 closes and Kahn takes off his mustache to wipe a digital tear.

Kahn: (Proud): They grow up so fast

*On the other side of the door, Uzi takes a breath as she begins her walk to the Murder Drone's lair.