Chapter 1

Hawks had just flown through a person, a literal person who had appeared out of nowhere! Then he found himself colliding with a window and there goes his dignity and everything. He already knew that this hit will be turned into a meme and he will be the laughing stock for the whole of Japan, (thankfully, the glass wasn't shattered or Hawks would hear from the HSPC president about the damage he made and he really wasn't in the mood for this.), but that wasn't what he was thinking about at this moment, his attention was focused on the person who was laughing at him in the middle of the sky! In the middle of the freaking sky. 

Hawks probably looked like an idiot at this moment as he kept staring at the boy, man? in front of him, flying without wings or anything — he looked as if he was standing on the ground, not the sky! 

The man was still giggling and laughing and Hawks flared his wings in annoyance. He knew he looked like a fool, but still! He was annoyed that the man was laughing at him as if he hadn't seen something funny in a long time. 

"What?!" Hawks snapped, not trying to hide his annoyance as he glared at the man. Calm down, calm down , his rational part snapped at him, not wanting to be lectured by the president on how to treat civilians, but Hawks didn't care, the whole week was shitty and all he did was work, work and work and now he had flown into a fucking window.

He heard a gasp coming out of the man. "Holy shit!" The man's blue ( no, it's turquoise, cerulean? – Hawks thought as he stared at the man. God, his eyes are so bright and — ) "You can see me?" The man has a look of awe on his face which was lit up as if he was receiving a gift from Hawks. "You can actually see me." The man whispered, and he looked on the verge of crying.

What is wrong with this guy? – Hawks thought, annoyed by all of this.

"Yes?" He said, but his answer came out as a question. Of course, he can fucking see him.

But the man didn't answer, he kept muttering to himself and the look of awe was still on his face mixed with hope and Hawks didn't know what to do. He flew closer to the man and asked. "Are you alright?" His hands went forward to be put on the man's shoulder, but it went through the man as if the latter wasn't standing there

It took Hawks a few seconds to realize what happened. "What the fuck?" He asked incredulously. 

Is this some kind of a quirk?

"Oh, you can't touch me. I am a ghost," The man shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. "Or I call myself a ghost because what else could I be? Invisible man? No one can see me." the man – the ghost? had a serious look on his face. "Do you think I am a ghost, maybe a spirit or something else?" 

A headache had already formed in Hawks' head from this conversation. He really was having a shitty week and now this ghost situation. It was just his luck to be with a talkative ghost.

"So, it's not your quirk?" Hawks asked. It slightly made him curious because ghosts weren't real.

"No." 

Weird – Hawks thought. Was this really a ghost or a spirit like what he was saying? But – "Why can I see you if you are invisible to the others?" 

"I don't know, I tried to get the attention of a lot of people; civilians, heroes and even All-Might, but the hero had only run through me while he was flying! I thought he was going to crush me, but thankfully nothing happened. I even tried to get villains' help, but no one was able to see me." The ghost had a frown on his face and he looked a little annoyed that his attempts failed and he continued in a small voice that shouldn't break Hawks' heart ( because he was a ghost and ghosts aren't real.)