💕𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2 || "𝙰𝙼 𝙸 𝙸𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻?"💕

______________________******_______________________{Asa as her healthy hair whips back and forth with her

{Asa as her healthy hair whips back and forth with her.}

💕ACT 1💕****💕CHAPTER 2💕****💕SOME MUCH NEEDED EXPLANATIONS💕****💕NOW PLAYING: 24K MAGIC~ BRUNO MARS💕__________________________******___________________________

💕ACT 1💕
*
*
*
*
💕CHAPTER 2💕
*
*
*
*
💕SOME MUCH NEEDED EXPLANATIONS💕
*
*
*
*
💕NOW PLAYING: 24K MAGIC~ BRUNO MARS💕
__________________________******___________________________

💕ACT 1💕****💕CHAPTER 2💕****💕SOME MUCH NEEDED EXPLANATIONS💕****💕NOW PLAYING: 24K MAGIC~ BRUNO MARS💕__________________________******___________________________

"Players!
Put yo pinky rings up to the
MOON!"

"Am I in hell?" ASAKHE QUESTIONED as she looked at the two who've probably caused her the most pain in her life and that says a lot.

"You and me both Asa." Blake told his youngest daughter before the father and daughter both let out dramatic twin groans not wanting to deal with the two Fairchild woman.

"Now why would you be going to hell?" Magnus questioned his granddaughter, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I don't know grandpa, I've done things." Asa shrugged at the high warlock she considers her grandfather.

"Besides it's been a hot minute since I've caught up with great grandpa Asmodeus, he needs to update me on the tea in hell." Asa smiled and let out a small giggle.

The red haired Lightwood then proceeded to walk towards her grandfather with open arms, wanting a hug.

The high warlock chuckled but none the less he happily wrapped his granddaughter in for a hug, Elizabeth being quick to wrap her arms around her granddaughter from behind.

The red haired girl smiled as she saw her Hispanic uncles along with their wives.

"Uncle grumpula number 1." Asa smiled softly as she hugged Raphael tightly, the Hispanic vampire happily hugging his niece back.

The youngest Carrington and newest Lightwood then proceeded to hug the rest of her downworld family.

"Aunt Fay." Asa breathed in relief as she rushed towards the dark skinned woman and hugged her tightly, the Garroway woman happily returning the hug.

"There you guys are." Isabelle spoke as she spotted her family along with the Lewis and Garroway siblings.

"Where the hell have you been?" The eldest Lightwood daughter demanded.

The six being questioned all just pointed at the red haired girl who was now in Isiah's arms, wrapped in a strong hug.

The newest Lightwood didn't realise how much needed she needed her family but especially the ones that resided in New York, she hadn't seen them since hers along with Azriel and Alec's wedding and then her last check up of the downworlders but that one check up was very brief and with all the drama she's heard about with Clary about to find out about the shadow world as she soon turns eighteen, she's just been all over the place.

"Can someone please explain why we're here?" Steven questioned.

"I'm glad you asked Steven." Adira smiled.

"You're all here because each and everyone of you have either played an important role, still play an important role or are going to play an important role in the life of Asakhe Alamea Nyssa Lightwood née Carrington~Fairchild." Adira explained with a fond smile on her face as she spoke about the chosen Mother Nature.

"Wait, Lightwood?" Isabelle, Jocelyn and Clary questioned in sync.

Nobody elaborated they all just smirked at the three women.

"You're about to find out." Adira smirked.

"What do you mean?" Jocelyn questioned the guardian Angel.

"Well Jocelyn." Adira began.

"Everyone or almost everyone knows the legacy and prophecy behind Asakhe and as her guardian Angel along with being Alec and Azriel's of course, I've seen her past, I've seen her present and I've seen her future." Adira explained.

"Well that's not scary at all." Alsakhezriel spoke in sync making almost everyone sent the throuple amused looks, still impressed at how the trio has still been able to speak in perfect sync at the most random of times after all these years.

Adira only winked at three angels she's been watching over their whole lives before continuing.

"We will all be watching Asakhe's life with her family, the Carringtons watching as she grows to her full potential all whilst maintaining a DYNASTY." Adira spoke proudly.

_______________******_______________

__________________******____________________

**************************
💕AUTHORS NOTE💕
****************************

HEY GUYS! THIS IS CHAPTER 2 DONE AND DUSTED, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 OF DYNASTY, FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ON ANY SPELLING ERRORS YOU FIND AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER!

TILL NEXT TIME MY LOVELY FBI AGENTS, ANGELS, SUPERNATURAL BEINGS AND BADASS ENTREPRENEURS💋