She felt her heart shatter into a thousand pieces, she had left everything for him, she had sacrificed everything, and when she meant everything, everything!

Ted immediately picked it up off the ground and opened it as if he didn't know what he was talking about.
"Listen, love, I don't know her and nothing has ever happened, you have to believe me, and even if this date had happened you hadn't even come to look for me to prevent the thing-" he didn't finish the sentence before she slapped him on the face, was he really serious?

"I don't have to come to anyone, I'm not a puppy, I'm not one of your mistresses who come to you and beg to sleep with you, you know how much I sacrificed for you!" he shouted at him unaware that she had woken up her daughter who was sleeping upstairs.

He suddenly grabbed her elbow.
"You didn't sacrifice anything, I saved you from those people, even if you had worked you wouldn't have contributed anything and I certainly don't satisfy you, you don't even want to use the money you got from your previous family, oh yes, you want to use that only and explicitly for Nymphadora!

The little girl with now almost blue hair looked out the door of her room to hear better.

Don't scream, let go of me and what are you talking about?”
She freed herself from his grip which had left red marks.

"You only care about yourself that's what I'm talking about, you were so desperate to get away from them that you didn't consider who you were leaving with, I could never give you the luxurious life you had, you no longer have your dear cousins and friends with you, you also miss the people you ran away from!"

“That's not true, if I missed them I would never have left in the first place.” She said shaking his head and blinking back tears.

Ted let out a hysterical laugh, which further attracted his daughter's attention and led her to slowly open the door and carefully walk down the stairs to find herself behind the living room wall and see the two parents arguing.

"It's useless, it's impossible to argue with, you even gave Ninfa the name of your crazy sister!"
he said, poking her shoulder with his index finger.

She wobbled, not because she had put in the effort, but because she didn't expect him to continue putting his hands on her, tears came to her eyes, all the love she had given him was for nothing.

"Look at you, you're acting paranoid, first the money, then the lovers, and then what the divorce! admit it you're going crazy like the rest of your fucking family."

Andromeda raised her head and with all the strength she possessed in her vocal cords, now strangled by the desire to cry, exclaimed: "Yes"

"What did you say?" Ted asked her, astonished rubbing his brown hair.

"Let's end it here, let's get divorced," she said decidedly.

Andromeda didn't have time to turn around before Ted gave her a far harder slap than hers and knocked her onto the couch behind her.