🧡 Chapter 3: Honey Lavender

POV: DogDay 🧡
This morning was definitely interesting. With the situation that happened at Playhouse, it really made me stop and recollect.

After he went home, I finished up my day at the Playhouse. It's about 2pm now, and I just got home.

I tidied up my house; Vacumming the floor, cleaning up my room, and doing other busy work. I'm not sure why, but it really makes the gears in my head spin. As I was putting my sheets in the laundry, all I could think about was CatNap.

He's so... soft.

I mean, after all that time in Play Training, he must have gotten a bit lonely. And having all that stress put on you is definitely not the best. I feel that.

I feel that because I used to be just like him.

When I first got in the Smiling Critters, everything was so new and exciting. But it was also a bit.. scary. As the leader of the Critters, I felt like if I made any single mistake, everything would fall apart. But as I learned, everyone makes mistakes!  It's the way we learn and improve, after all.  But at the end of the day, everything was okay.

And CatNap truly made me realize that.

And as I was there, sitting next to him, telling him that it will all be fine, it hit me.

He truly... makes me happy.

After so long of worrying about everything, I feel...

Achieved. Like... I really can be a leader after all.

It feels like... a. huge weight was just dropped off my shoulders.

And I think... I might be starting to... maybe like him...

It sounds really, awfully stupid, considering I've only know him for a little while...

But I kinda just... do.

I just have to make sure I don't take things too fast. Who knows if he even likes me too? *probably not, to be honest...*

I hear a notification from my phone.

4:37pm || 🛜 [46%}

CatNap

catnap:
hey! how's it going?

dogday:
Hey Naps! I'm doing great :)

dogday:
and I wanted to tell you something..

catnap:
what's up?

dogday:
I'm sorry for making you go to the playhouse. It was probably too stressful for you... I shouldn't have made you do that on the second day you were here.

catnap:
it's ok dogday! i actually thought it was very kind of you to help me. i appreciate it!

dogday:
Really? thanks catnap!

catnap:
so, when should we meet up??

dogday:
How about 7PM?

catnap:
sounds like a plan! see ya later!

dogday:
Okay, bye!!

The conversation has ended.

Alright, I still have a few hours until then. I wonder what I should do....

I know! I've been wanting a frozen treat recently.. I should go get some ice cream! It's a pretty quick walk anyways.

I throw on some shoes and head out to go to the parlor. The walk was fun, but also relaxing. It's nice to just be alone sometimes, walking through the scenery of trees and flowers.