"Last night I got a call about a woman who got stabbed brutally. Guy claiming to be her boyfriend claimed she got mugged." Logan explained.

"And you don't believe him?" Alfonso raised an eyebrow. Logan opened a folder before throwing out a couple of pictures.

"That look like the stab wound of somebody getting mugged?"

"Naw, somebody was definitely trying to kill this bitch." Alfonso looked through the pictures.

"You handled it?"

"Of course I did, stitched her up, gave her something that'll make her a little hypnotic and sent her on her way." Logan explained.

"Listen I don't know what's going on around here, and until we hit the drops we can't be lacking." Alf opened his drawer pulling out a pistol. He cocked it before handing it to Logan.

"Just be safe." He told his son.

"I learned from the best I always am."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A couple days away from the grand opening you ready?" Marco walked next to Alfie as they walked inside of the restaurant.

"Yeah, I can't believe that we've actually built something like this. I mean who knew two broke boys from two different counties would be living it up." Alfie looked over toward his best friend.

"Hey, I told you I got your back, you got mine." Marco held up his hand making him laugh as they did a handshake before walking further inside.

"You went to invite James to the opening?" Marco asked him, making him slowly nod.

"I did...he said yes."

"Ouu." Marco grinned, making Alfie shoot him a look.

"There is no Out. He's married."

"No he's not, that marriage ain't even legalized." Marco rolled his eyes.

"That big ass ring on her finger says something other than wise." Walking toward the bar he grabbed a glass of vodka.

"Yeah? But where's his ring?" Marco retaliated.

"They have three kids. I'm not really the home wrecking type."

"And? You have two that he knows about." Marco shrugged, making Alfie point to him.

"He doesn't know exactly about Ramen, how do you tell him that you have a baby by his wife's sister." He rolled his eyes even at the thought of that.

"It was a one night stand." Marco pointed out.

"Yeah, but you don't think he's going to question why I was in New York a year after I left? I told him we moved to Rio."

"I have a question: why are we even lying in the first place? James knows the game we called him Ghost when we were kids so why are you not telling him?" Marco questioned as they sat at the bar.

"Why the fuck would I just randomly tell him that? Plus I don't know if he's still in that type of life and I ain't about to bring him into that." He shook his head.

"He owns a club." The taller man points out, making him shrug.

"And?"

"If you own a restaurant but it's just a cover up because you're one of the most powerful men in America. What the fuck makes you think he's running a club for?" Marco lifted an eyebrow.

"Whatever...I just don't know."

"You were in love with this man. I mean y'all had plans to take over the world and I ain't never seen you smile before unless we were laughing or something. Maybe this is fate talking." He shrugged.