Hormones amongst us

The practice session was intense but strange.Usually Jimin was of the inclination with Hobi to point out where they were going wrong or what they could do to make it better, but today only Hobi's voice could be heard a fact the male himself questioned after three quarters of an hour.
"So what do you think Jimin......, better this way?"
"Oh...er whatever you think,"
"What's with you today usually you would jump in and put in a point of view?"
"You are more accomplished than me, nobody needs to hear me."
Hobi frowned....,Jimin was practicing hard but didn't seem engaged with anyone plus he looked washed out.
"Let's take a break everyone...," Hobi said before walking to Jimin and whispering," are you ok?"
Jimin donned a smile," me? Of course,"
He then went to grab a towel from his bag to wipe his sweating face and shakily grab a water bottle.
Hobi walked to the rest of the group who sat or lay by the wall.
"Does Jimin seem....I dunno.....off?" He asked them.
Jungkook frowned,damn it didn't Jimin see how his attitude was effecting others?
"Quiet...so what?" Suga asked
"Maybe having an off day "RM stated
Hobi shrugged and nodded,Jungkook watched as Tae walked over to Jimin, he saw Jimin smile up at him and shake his head and Tae say something else which made Jimin nod and smile before excusing himself to go to the bathroom.
Tae came and sat next to Jungkook.
"What was that?" The maknae asked
"Huh?"
"You and Jimin....."
"I asked if he wanted to go out for a meal and drink but he said no, then I said if he wants to talk I'm here."
"What is it with him....attention seeker!" Jungkook grumbled.
"Why the attitude kook....Jimin didn't ask me to go over!"
"But that's it....he's not asking anything....,like he wants us to worry about him!"
"Jimin is the least self centred person I know ....let him be."
Jungkook huffed but his eyes watched as the other came back,stumbling slightly but trying to pass it off with a fake laugh when Jin called him clumsy.
He saw the way Jimin steadied himself as he stood upright after putting his water bottle on the floor and how he sat on a chair holding his head.
"Right,let's go over it again this is going to be live and we need to get it right," Hobi shouted.
The music seemed exaggeratedly loud in Jimins head,echoing around throwing him off the beat he became aware of his name being called as if in slow motion then the room tilted and he passed out .
"Fuck! Jimin,Jimin?" Jungkook held the small figure as he'd been right there when he dropped.
"Oh my god, why did he pass out, I told you something was off!" Hobi yelled
Staff came to pick Jimin up but Jungkook was having none of it.
"I'll carry him.."
He swung Jimin up in his arms,was he always this light?staff pushed doors open until they came to a room with a large sofa and Jungkook carefully lay Jimin on it.
A man they recognised as the onsite doctor came in.
"What happened?"
"He just passed out,he did look a bit wobbly just before,"
"Ok out all of you.."
They left the room talking in the corridor but Jungkook stood right next to the door secretly listening.
"Jimin...hey,....thats it back you come,how you feeling ?"
"W-what happened?"
"You tell me you passed out."
"Oh...practice I need to go back!"
"Woah hold your horses! Jimin have you felt ill?"
"No....I'm fine....i should go back..."
"Are you eating and drinking properly?"
Silence
"Jimin?"
"I've been drinking....water,"
"And food....,when did you last eat..."
"I....look I'm fine I really need to go back I have to get it right otherwise I let them all down..."
"When did you eat Jimin?"
"T-the day before yesterday....."
Jungkook took a deep breath,why hadn't he eaten.
"Jimin...,I told you last time these extreme measures you take are wrong, you damage your body in the long run,"
"But people do fasts for longer!"
"They don't spend hours practicing a highly physical job.....you'll burn out,why do you do it ?"
Jimin gave a self depreciating laugh,
"Your asking that? Look at me! I'm not like the others I'm chunky I need to get slimmer,if I do that my face won't be so ugly it might look better,I can't be good looking like them but I can try to improve,nobody wants someone like me around, so I try to fit in the best way I can."
"Jimin...I don't know what to say.....it's like you have some sort of body dysmorphia ,you're seeing something that isn't there."
"Really? Then why aren't I liked doc, you must have seen fans comments ?get the ugly pig out, he doesn't have what it takes, jikook shippers need their eyesight tested thinking they make a good couple..."
"They aren't fans Jimin just misguided delusional people."
"They aren't ,even people I thought close have shown me, I'm not lovable ......"
Silence
Jungkook heard the pain and felt it too,here he'd been ranting about Jimin when the small male was emotionally at breaking point,feeling hated and wrecking himself to try and fit in.
"Jimin im going to tell the company to let you rest up"
"No"
"It will be better,"
"I said no, I'm your patient you're a doctor so this means you don't disclose anything due to confidentiality right?"
"I.....your right I can't but I'm worried,"
"No need....i will do better."
"Ok let's make a deal,stand on the scales,"
A shuffling noise was heard then
"Jimin you need to put weight on not lose it look!"
"They must be wrong...I'm not that light..."
"You are...I want at least five pounds put on,it's the only way I'll agree to keep it quiet , I also have a duty as the company doctor to keep the staff healthy."
"But...."
"No buts that or your on time out..."
"Fine....but don't say anything.."
"Ok...but your friends are waiting outside..."
"What? Damn....ok let's do this..."
Jungkook leisurely strolled away then the door opened.
"Oh hi guys sorry to ruin practice I erm didn't have breakfast so went a little lightheaded,my bad....shall we carry on...?"
"No we have finished for today....haven't we Hobi ?" Jungkook said sending a look to the other daring him to disagree.
"Um yer,let's call it a day but here at nine tomorrow,grab your stuff let's go."
Jimin looked back at the doctor then walked out jumping when Jungkook slung an arm around his shoulders.
"I'm coming to yours...,I need to say something and I know you must have some food as we went to the shops the other day..."
"What,but,no,erm......"
"Great it's sorted then let's get our stuff,Tae fancy coming to Jimin's?"
Before Jimin knew it he was in a car with the other two wondering what had happened.
"Im starving what you got?" Tae asked
"Er...."
"I'll start cooking you two shower first..."
Jungkook pushed them away from the kitchen going to grab various bits before he started while Jimin went and showered in his room and Tae used the guest room .
When the two came back beautiful aromas were swirling around.
"Tae stand here and stir this while I go shower,do not let it burn!"
Jungkook grabbed his bag and left,jimin set the table and Tae studiously kept his eyes on the pots.
"Oh Tae!I have a necklace of yours you dropped a while back, I'll go get it."
Jimin rushed to his room rushing to a jewellery box when suddenly his bathroom door opened and Jungkook stepped out,naked a towel dangling in his hands.
Jimin gave a small shriek covering his eyes and gasping ,
"Why are you in here? Your naked!!"
He heard muffled laughter.
"Jimin.....are you embarrassed,?have you never seen a naked body?"
The voice seemed to be a lot nearer and Jimin scrunched his eyes closed putting his hands out as if to ward the other off only to touch a muscled chest making him jump.
"You didn't answer me,haven't you seen your partners naked?"
The voice was in his ear the body nearly touching
"P-partners....what partners?" Jimin said his eyes opening to see Jungkooks dumbfounded face in front of him.
"You mean you've never....no secret hook up....any girl.....or......boy?"
Jimin went beetroot red his eyes trying to hold the others gaze.
"No....I...well I'm pretty sure I'm gay....but...well nobody is interested."
Jungkook was astonished,his gaze taking in the almost femininely pretty face,pouty mouth with lush lips,long slim neck collarbones begging to be sucked on.
"Are they blind " jungkook questioned
"Don't make fun of me Kookie, I'm aware of my limitations ,who'd want this?"
In answer Jungkook took Jimins hand pressing it against his burgeoning arousal.
"I would..." he said his voice deepening his mouth coming closer.
"Hey you two hurry up I'm starving!!" A voice yelled from the kitchen.
"Omg I....i...T-Tae's necklace erm food...gotta go," Jimin babbled before rushing out.
Jungkook mumbled" cockblocker...!"
Tae had awful timing he thought as he looked down at himself to Kookie junior,
"Not now buddy,go to sleep,"
Ten minutes later he walked into the kitchen his glance flitting to Jimin who hurriedly averted his eyes maki ng the maknae smile,how cute he thought,
They all sat down and began to eat,Tae moaning in delight,
"I wish I could cook like you Kook!"
"You could but your too lazy"
"Not fair,I'm handicapped,"
"How so?"
"I haven't brought any cooking pans!"
"See lazy....anyway it can't be very good Jimin is just pushing it around the plate,don't you like it?"
"What...oh,yer of course,"
"You must be hungry Jimin you said you didn't eat breakfast,come on..."
Jimin stared at his plate then remembered  the doctors words he took a mouthful savouring the flavour,which was amazing so he scooped up more making Jungkook smile.
"So Jimin....I've been meaning to apologise for my bad attitude the other day ,I got uppity because I knew I should have spoken out before about Tae and I joining up together."
"Yer Jimin that goes for me too, we just sort of found out about it and thought why not?"
"You two don't have to explain to me.....!"
"Yes we do after all out of us seven we three hang out more we should have taken that into account...it was rude and uncalled for and....well maybe you had thought we could have signed up together and ended up in the same branch?"
"Well maybe it crossed my mind, but you two don't owe me anything ....you obviously f-feel closer to each other than to me so....."
Both other males looked at each other then
" we are not...like that...,god no!ew!"
"What do you mean ew? I'm handsome just ask the fans!"
"Not my type Tae!"
"I'm everyone's type you Neanderthal ,people would sell their souls to be with me!"
"Not me you freaky alien"
"Freaky alien!!!Aliens would want me!"
"They can have you..."
Sudden giggle had both their heads whipping round to the smalller male who was suddenly snorting with laughter his hand covered his mouth and his eyes nearly closed as he rocked with laughter nearly falling off his seat if Jungkooks arm hadn't suddenly held him.
"Y-you two........eighteen months in the military...T-together?" He snorted,you haven't lasted two hours and you're arguing!!!"
Jimins laughter pealed out, the other two looked at him then each other,suddenly laughing as well.
"I would probably have shot you"
"Not if I hadn't gassed you first"
The laughter carried on until Jimin wiped his eyes.
"Oh god,I haven't laughed like that in....well a long time." He admitted
"It's nice to see you smile again Jiminee," jungkook said squeezing his hand.
Jimin blushed but kept smiling.
"Ok then,let's wash all this up then I gotta go do some laundry...I think I need a housekeeper "Tae mused
Jimin shook his head," Tae who would have done your stuff in the military?"
"Well wouldn't they have workers who do your washing? What? Well Jungkook obviously that's the only way he'd get in my pants!"
Tae laughed aloud at his joke while Jimins mind went off at a tangent and his eyes dropped to Jungkooks crotch only to find the other watching him with a raised dirty look eyebrow.
"It's ok I can clean up," Jimin babbled
"Great I'm going,see ya tomorrow boys," Tae raised a hand waving then he left.
Jungkook slowly started gathering the used dishes.
"You can g-go I'm ok here,"
Jungkook left the dishes and almost stalked over to Jimin.
"Why so nervous Jiminee?"
"Hah,n-nervous...I'm not...."
Before he could finish two strong arms pulled him flush against a hard body and hot lips claimed his plump virgin lips in a kiss that shook him to his core. He couldn't help the moan that escaped and which gave access to Jungkooks swirling tongue.
Soon both were gasping for breath.
"God you taste good," Jungkook growled
"Kookie I..."
Jungkook pulled back a little his eyes searching out Jimin's confused and slightly needy face.
"Too much too soon?" He gently asked
Jimin nodded looking away.
Jungkook held his chin turning his face up.
"Jimin don't be afraid to say what you want,no,or more or whatever....its a two way thing,I can understand it's confusing, he'll here I am wanting to fuck my friend I've known for years but your not ready,so we will take it slow ok?"
Jimin nodded and Jungkook pecked his nose and stepped back.
"Ok then washing up then you wanna take a walk or watch a film.
"A walk........ we can mask up and wear hats"
"Ok then let's get done washing up , walk then I'll go home get ready for tomorrow  ..."
And that's what they did, Jimin feeling a bit down as Jungkook left until the other turned back  and kissed Jimin's pouting lips quickly before rushing off again leaving a dazed smiling Jimin behind.