007

"Let me sleep!"
Long chapter!

It was Monday. It's time for school again...
I stayed with the triplets because I wasn't feeling well, but they make me feel better, I love them so much.

"WAKE UP!" Matt laughed really hard.

"Shut up and go away. I'm trying to sleep UGHHH." Bella gaped at Matt.

"It's school time, you put on makeup and whatever and then we go okay?" Matt says to the girl still in Nick's bed.

"UGHH okay" Bella says tiredly

Bella did her makeup, ate a quick sandwich and sat in the car.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Bella says worriedly"

"What's wrong?" Chris asks her.

"Bell, are you going to pass out?" Nick asks.

"BELL WHAT'S GOING ON!" Matt asks, genuinely concerned.

"Of course I have to see Dylan at school today! And I also have to see him in math, I don't feel like doing that!" Bella says: Bella seems a little sad?

"He's just a dick!" says Chris.

"If he touches you, I will hit him." Matt says sternly.

"Wow Matt" Nick says surprised.

"What? Dylan is just an asshole who can never act normal and hurts other people's feelings!" Matt says angrily.

"Take it easy!" says Chris

"Matt! He's probably not going to do anything and if he does, I'll come to you.' Bella says

"Okay, be careful"

Skip

Bella was the first to have gym with Matt, she was happy with that, but also with Dylan..

"Matt, I really don't want to see him!" Bella says she didn't really want to see Dylan.

"It'll be fine, or I'll talk to him," Matt tells her.

"I protect you"

Suddenly Bella got some butterflies in her stomach,
. But no, that's not possible! Did she get butterflies in her stomach for the "Matt sturniolo"? She just ignores it.

When Bella was at the gym, all she saw was Dylan. Dylan wanted to walk towards her. Matt suddenly stood next to her.

When Dylan saw Matt, Dylan left.

"What a pussy"
"I told you I was going to protect you!" Matt says, smiling at the girl

Today they went to play football but she was good at that.

"I'm going to beat Dylan!" She says confidently.

"Of course you're going to beat him so easily!" Matt says smiling

"YES WE WON!" Bella says happily. She runs off to give Matt a hug.

Someone wanted to take a picture of us, so I sat on Matt's back.

"Thanks for the photo" Bella says, still very happy

Skip

It was break and the next lesson I had with Chloe. I was alone and walked over to the others who were already sitting at the table and waved at me. Until someone called my name?

"Belly," Dylan says.

Ugh, that nickname immediately made me know who it was!

"What do you want Dylan!" I say to Dylan. Dylan could see that I really find him annoying.

"I just want to talk to you, please?" He begs.

"Okay, just because you asked me so nicely," Bella laughed.

"Thanks belly," Dylan says happily.

As she spoke to Dylan, she felt her friends' eyes on her face. Her friends looked at Bella like: what are you doing with Dylan?

"So.. what did you want to talk about?" Bella asks

'From yesterday? Belly, I'm really sorry I left you in the rain! I was such a loser to leave you there in the cold!" Dylan really regrets it, you could see it in his eyes.

"Okay? But you just hooked up with another girl!" Bella says.

Bella really didn't like it that Dylan left her for another girl!

"Yes, sorry, I'm really sorry! Can you forget about that and can we...."

Start over?" Dylan asks her.

"I can't suddenly forget that!" Bella says.

"But okay, forgive me, I miss you Dylan." Bella says

Dylan smiled, he was happy that Bella had forgiven him

"Thanks belly, I'll see you in math class!"

Bella walks over to her friends sitting on the chairs.

"What was that all about?" Matt asks.

"Dylan wanted to talk to me and he said sorry"
"I forgave him because he is so nice"

"What the actual fuck!" Nick says

"What?" Bella asks confused.

"You cried over Dylan for two fucking days and he has left you in the rain for almost an hour!" Nick says angrily.

"But..." Bella says a little sadly.

She really didn't like it when people yelled at her angrily.

"No 'buts', but he left you for another girl, you remember that, right Bella?" Nick says, still angry.

Bella remains silent, she could burst into tears at any moment.

"Yes, that's what I thought, just stay quiet, you know Bella, sometimes you're really stupid and this is one of those moments, I don't have time for this, bye Bella," Nick says angrily.

Why was Nick angry? I kind of already knew. Nick was just afraid he would hurt me again. But now Nick has hurt my heart... Nick was my best friend and when I see Nick so mad at me it just hits me. I cried so much that I started walking home.

RECHELINA SPEAKINGGG
OKAYYY NICKKKK A LITTLE BIT HARSH ON BELLA BUT THATS ALRIGHT I GUESS?
UHMMM BELLA ARE YOU OKAY? (prob not)