𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Authors Pov

A young girl was sitting down under a tree crying her heart out while it was heavily raining. She was bullied by her only friends who she thought she could trust but ended up getting betrayed in the end.

" WAE!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!!!!!!!! "

She shouted on top of her lungs even if no one could hear it due to the heavy rain going on.

She wanted to end her life right there, but then she remembered her parents who were struggling to pay everything for her and was she just going to die with their wasted money.

JENNIE, WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Jennie woke up heavily breathing and looked around for her mom, but just saw her phone (she actually recorded her mom shouting for her to wake up and added it as her alarm ringtone).

She quickly went inside the bathroom and washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror and breathed slowly since she was going to start a new life as a new person no more the weak Jennie she was before or was she still?

She checked the time and it was already 7:30 am, she quickly wore her uniform and grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter not wanting to disturb her parents who were tiredly sleeping on their room and went out.

She quickly boarded the crowded bus and found herself a seat, soon the bus stopped and an old lady boarded she turned to see if anyone would be as kind enough to stand but none of them did.

She quickly stood up and guided the old lady to sit making the old lady thank her in which she smiled warmly towards her. She was standing while looking outside when all of a sudden she saw a guy driving a Lamborghini and once he made eye contact with her, he winked at her making her eyes grow wide.

After a few minutes the bus stopped in front of the school gate and everyone was boarding outside quickly.

Once she came outside, she took a second to admire this amazing academy first.

She soon walked towards the gate but she was met with something shocking.

A BALL OF FIRE WAS BEING THROWN AT HER!!!!!

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝