Hearing this, happiness is visible on uncle's face. Uncle's heart fills with warmth, But soon a worried expression appears on his face. Uncle then asks them to leave.

Hasan uncle forcefully asks them to leave, and also tells them not to come here again. And saying this he closes the door.
After the door closes, all four look at each other in surprise. Rajeev, urges them to depart.

Avinash steps forward, expressing, ' bhai, bhalyi ka to jamana hi nhi raha, hame unki chinta thi, isiliye hum yahaan aaye, hame paani pilaana to dur, unhonne hame daravaaje se hi baahar nikaal diya'. 'Hadd hai'
"Brother, we only came out of concern. Instead of water, we got tossed out like unwelcome guests." 'it is limit'

Ali says maybe he might be doing some work or he has to go somewhere, he might be getting late, maybe that's why he sent us away.

Whereas Rajiv says mischievously, that you and uncle are alike, both of you do not have even the slightest patience. When you have to go somewhere, how do you scatter your clothes here and there and then you carry the whole house on your head? Uncle must have done the same and ruined the whole house, then he asked us to leave.

AVINASH :- 'Kasam se yaar tum log Ajeeb Ho, Tum hamesha baton ko ghuma fira kar mere per hi late ho'.
I swear man, you guys are weird. You always twist things to blame me.

MILIND :- 'HAN.. HAN... CARE BHI TO TERI HI JYADA KARTE HAIN HAM LOG'.
Yeah yeah we love you the most.

Avinash is about to have tears in his eyes due to happiness. Watching Avinash on the verge of tears every one suppress their laughter, Milind couldn't resist one final jab. "After all, the worst car in the garage needs the most care," he teased, knowing full well it would ruffle Avinash's feathers.

But as Avinash, fueled by annoyance, lunged towards them with mock threats of vengeance, the bond of friendship only grew stronger.

Amidst the laughter and teasing, they found solace in the mischievous camaraderie that defined their friendship, a bond that would withstand even the fiercest storms of banter and jest.

==========================

Somewhere else in the city, in a luxurious mansion, a man is working sitting on a sofa, next to him his elder son is working with him. The name of that man is Ramnik Lal Baghela. Ramnik is a famous land mafia of the city, The mere mention of his name sent shivers down the spines of the city's inhabitants, Ramnik's cousin is in politics, so the police are also afraid of him, although his brother does not need to interfere in his affairs, but his relation with the political party. Because of this, their impact is even greater.

Ramnik has two sons, the elder son's name is Hemant Baghela and the younger son's name is Raman Baghela. Ramnik's wife Gopika was sitting next to him and preparing paan for him to eat. Just then his younger son Raman arrives.

Raman enters the mansion. He is wearing a colorful silk shirt, has long hair up to his shoulders, and has a thick gold chain hanging around his neck. He is a spoiled, vagabond, pretentious 23-24 year old boy.

As soon as Gopika sees her son, a wave of happiness runs across her face and she lovingly says 'Mara nano ,Mara hridaybano tukdo aayo che' ' Mera chota ,mere Jigar ka tukra aa Gaya'
my little precious son has arrived.

As soon as Raman arrives, he sits on the sofa. Seeing him, Hemant snorted in his mind, and continued his work. looks at his son Ramnik and says, 'Your dear son' has now become of marriageable age. If he gets married now, he will have a child within a year'.

Gopika, completely ignoring her husband's taunt, says to her son, why does my child's face look so dry? What happened?are you hungry? Should I make you something to eat?