The Spear Of Selene And Chrystal

Start from the beginning

Sebastian crossed his arms as he glared at the back of Zeus's head before taking the unconscious duckling from Yn's arms.

Everyone follows Zeus to his throne surrounded by vases then sat on a broken pillar, away from Zeus if he did anything.

"Ithaquack was a vacation spot for hero's and gods, I was the God of hospitality." He said then went on a rant on what Scrooge did.

"So leave it to an immortal to whine about the good old days?"
"So where is everyone Zeus?" Sebastian taunted with a grin while receiving a glare from Zeus.

"They all left when Scrooge did, they said they didn't want to hang out with a God who couldn't even best lowly mortals." Zeus said as Sebastian showed a vase with Zeus zapping the other gods.

"Sure does seem like it." Sebastian raised a brow and smirked seeing Zeus turn red with boiling anger.

Meanwhile

Two ducklings walk around a hill and talked about what the letters might be about, the ducklings headed to the temple of hero's. As they entered they saw a camber with L/n written above in Greek.

"Webby let's look in there for clues." He said as they walked in and saw a statue of Della, Y/n and Sebastian.

"Dewey look," Webby said showing a scroll with drawing depicting Della and the twins.

"The great Y/n and Sebastian along with Della were unstoppable in fighting even with the twins special abilities passed by their parents.

The twins have stuck with Della helping her in battles, Della even considered them family... no one should come to know this but-"

"But... what webby?"
"There is nothing. It seems to have been torn off." She said holding the scroll with a frown.

"We should look around the temple for other rooms holding clues and the Spear Of Selene." Dewey said walking out with Webby who placed away the scroll for safe keeping.

On The Beach

{Why today of all days...} Y/n thought as one second ago they where having a 'welcome party' next thing Zeus is talking about a competition between the two families.

"Can we talk this?"
"No everyone will have to compete."
"This is exactly why we stopped vacationing here." Scrooge mumbled as Donald dragged Huey and Louie to the Sunchaser.

Zeus didn't like like what they were doing, he placed a barrier around the island to prevent them from leaving, causing excitement for Huey and Louie but not Scrooge, Donald and the twins.

Next thing they knew everyone was wearing a tunic(except Scrooge), Y/n didn't like the tunics and Sebastian's glaring at Zeus didn't help. Sebastian frowned noticing Zeus talking with his son about going up against the McDuck family only for him to just win and have power once again.

Scrooge talked with Huey and Louie on how to win against storkules using his intelligent against himself.

"If all fails I'll step in McDuck."
"Won't be necessary but alright. Oh enough with the formality, please call me Scrooge."
"Alright then... Scrooge." Y/n said with a smile as the two looked at one another, Scrooge's eyes widen slightly once realizing who was in front of him.

"TO YOUR POSITIONS!" Zeus yelled as the two jumper with a small hint of pink on their cheeks. The boys, Storkules and Donald stood behind a white line on the sand.

"Whoever claims Aiolis's bag of winds first wins, understood?" Zeus said placing a small bag on the sand.

"Five or six questions-"
"On your marks get set!" He clapped his hands together causing thunder to strike as Storkules, Huey and Louie ran towards the bag while donald went the other way.