Han Chuan said from the side, “The person who lectured her just now is the director of [Nine Blades of Tang], Yan Zhi. He became famous at a young age and is very talented, but his temper is very bad.”

Shi Xi agreed. “I can tell.”

“If he scolds you, just bear with it and don’t talk back to him,” Han Chuan said. “He has always treated things differently from others. As long as you put on a good show, he will shut up.”

“I hope so.” Shi Xi’s mood was heavy, and she felt that the future was dark.

Pushing the door open and entering, Shi Xi looked up and saw a tall, tall man.

Shi Xi had seen many handsome men. They were domineering, cold, and gentle types. She had met all of them before, but this man in front of her had the most beautiful eyes and brows.

With just a glance, she could not shift her gaze away.

When the man saw Shi Xi, he smiled faintly and said, “Shi Xi is here.”

Han Chuan asked, “You only saw Shi Xi?”

“Brother Han, long time no see.” The man walked forward. “The newcomer you brought is not bad!”

Han Chuan introduced, “Shi Xi, this is the male lead of [Nine Blades of Tang], Chu Yuan.”

~

Chapter 222: How Could the Real Thing Be Mixed In With the Fake

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation
Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Shi Xi came back to her senses. “Hello, Senior Chu Yuan.”

Chu Yuan nodded casually and said with a smile, “Go and say hello to Director Yan. Hurry up and put on your makeup. I’m going to change my clothes.”

Shi Xi’s gaze swept over and saw the director who was training the actors.

Then, she looked at the actor who was being reprimanded–

Wasn’t that Ning Yu’s follower?

Because she was beautiful, Shi Xi had a slight impression of her.

She seemed to be called Mu Zhao?

Shi Xi recalled.

Han Chuan brought Shi Xi over. “Director Yan, I brought Shi Xi over.”

Director Yan’s gaze landed on Shi Xi and sized her up from top to bottom.

Shi Xi felt like she was an object.

Director Yan said, “Turn around.”

Shi Xi: …This was even more like it!

Director Yan sized up Shi Xi and said coldly, “Go and apply your makeup.”

Shi Xi: “Alright.”

Shi Xi was going to play the male lead’s junior sister, Tang Xi, his white moonlight. She was dressed in a light yellow dress and her hair was decorated with golden clips.

When the makeup artist wasn’t paying attention, Shi Xi touched it.

Oh f*ck, it was actually real gold.

The production team was quite practical.

When she saw the jade bracelet, Shi Xi fell silent again.

Was this bracelet fake?

Why did the production team seem to be buying it on behalf of the real thing?

Shi Xi thought of the jewelry box in the car and asked Zhu Lin to bring her jade bracelet.