Shourinji said to Shishido.

"With Kidou-san, we might not even need hissatsu techniques to break Senabayama's defense! All right, I'm pumped!"

The boy exclaimed

"Shishido, you're on bench. Kidou's joining in your place."

Hibiki told him and went back to the bench. Well, it was fast and little shut down for the energetic orange haired boy

"M-Me?"

The boy muttered and then looked dejected
Endou looked at him and decided to cheer him up

"Shishido, stay warmed up! We'l never know when we'll need you!"

He told him.

"O-Okay!"

Shishido stood up straight.

"The Football Frontier Nationals Tournament! The second match is against Senbayama Junior High, who boasts of an unbreakable defence! They're up against Raimon
Junior High, who turned the tables against Sengoku lgajima! Will they be able to break through Senbayama's iron wall defence with Kidou on the starting lineup?"

The whistle blew, and the game started with Raimon's kickoff.

"Attack, attack!"

Endou yelled. The Raimor players ventured onto Senbayama's territory. Handa passed the ball to Someoka, but it was weak, so the pink haired forward couldn't get it.

Kidou clenched his teeth when he saw this.

"l'll take that."

Player from Senbayama stole the loose ball from him. Someoka ran after the player who took the ball.

"That was weak, Handa! Put more into it!"

The pink haired boy called out.

"It is more visible than I anticipated..."

I stopped speaking, my gaze shifting from the field to Hibiki-san, then shaking my head to dismiss the thought.

"There's no use in fretting ahead of time."

I relaxed on the bench, sharing my viewpoint.

"Don't mind, don't mind. Keep bringing them in!"

Endou yelled to encourage them

"The timing is still off. Looks like yesterday's practice is still pulling them around."'

Megane remarked. Meanwhile, Kidou looked at the players, seemingly observing them.

Show the world the immense impact a gamemaker can have on transforming a game.

Kazemaru passed the ball to Kurimatsu, but it became a pass miss.

"That was too wide!"

He complained, and this also happened when Domon passed to Max,

"That was too strong, Domon!"

And when Shouri passed to Gouenj, a player from Senbayama stole it before the platinum haired male could trap it.

"What's wrong, Raimon? Their passes aren't connecting at all! Senbayama's using those opportunities to counterattack!"

Kazemaru went to block lkui Shouji, the one who stole the ball

"Mogura Feint!"

Ikui used this hissatsu technique to get past him and make a shoot. Endou easily caught
it made him click his tongue in annoyance.