𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Yn pov
I'm going to the house where Jungkook sent me the location. I am going without Mr Kang because even he doesn't know about my past life and I don't even want to tell anyone. I reached that place and I went inside and saw that this was the same mansion in which he had once kidnapped me and brought me. I didn't see anyone there, I was feeling exactly the same as when he had brought me here three years ago. Like before, there is no servant or maid here, there are only guards all around this mansion. But I still don't know Jungkook's room because I haven't stayed in this mansion for as long as I did in Spain. A lot of my memories are related to Spain with Jungkook, I still think about all those things, I feel happy but then tears come to my eyes because of what Jungkook did to me.
I was thinking all this then someone came from behind and held my waist. I could not understand this sudden action and I hit him with my elbow in his stomach and saw that he was Jungkook. But it didn't make any effect on him when I hit him with my elbow, he was still laughing so I said him................

Yn: Mr Jeon Jungkook you can't touch me like this, I am not your slave yet.

Jk: Then come on, sign the contract now and become my slave.

He brought me to the living room and asked me to sit, then placed the papers in front of me and said............

Jk: You said that you like to kill but not to sell your body.

Yn: What should I do when you left me no way out? I have to do this.

Jk: Yes, you should not have any problem. It is your specialty to trap people and this is also related to that.
I trapped you into this.

Yn: You also have this quality of trapping others.

Jk: I have many qualities, I will show them to you one by one. Just for now you sign this contract

At first I thought a lot, my mind was not agreeing, then I thought about Taehyung and also thought that I am becoming a slave of the same man who has used my body before. So I signed without thinking much.

Jk: Now that you have signed, you are my slave. Now you can leave from here and come when I call, that can be any time.

Without saying anything to him, I got up from there and took my car to the orphanage to spend some time with those children. I couldn't bring anything for them today so I said Mr Kang to bring some gifts for the kids. He brought it and gave it to the children then he came to me and said...............

Mr Kang: Mam, Now the company is in good shape.

Yn: It's great, When is Taehyung coming back?

Mr Kang: After two days.

......................................................................

An: After two months.......

Yn pov
Now everything is fine in the company, the shares of the company are as good as before and Taehyung is now very happy with that. He has organized a party for the success of the company which is today and I got ready for it, I got ready and wore this

 He has organized a party for the success of the company which is today and I got ready for it, I got ready and wore this