𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

The Radio Demon strolled down the streets of Cannibal Town, He had just visited his friend Rosie and her shop, But he had a strange feeling that something was watching him.

Not something..

Someone.

He turned to see a woman. She looked to be in terrible condition, Even though most of the people around here were.

She had a blanket tied tight to her chest.

".. Alastor.." Her voice was raspy, She looks up at the Radio Demon.

Alastor can feel some sort of a connection to her. Some sort of.. String pulling him closer and closer..

"It's been.. So long.."

Alastor tilted his head. He looked at the woman with a confused look, Raising a brow.

"Do I know you?"

Alastor squatted down, Looking the woman in the eyes, When he saw her face, He flung back.

She had black eyes, A lot like him, But she also had the same face of the woman he'd met in a bar less then a year ago. Let's just say, Things got heated. Alastor was drunk out of his mind, So he didn't realize what he was doing until it was over.

He felt so dirty after he'd done it.

He never wanted to have..

He never wanted to do anything with that woman. She was definitely sober.. Or as sober as you could be in hell, So she knew what she was doing.. But she still did it.

Alastor looked down at her chest. A child.. A child who had black and red hair just like him.. Her eyes, Black, Just like his.. Skin beige just like it was to him.

He shook his head.

"Take her.." She whispered.

Alastor looked at her in shock.

"You have to be kiddi-" He started before she shoved the child in his hands, Running off somewhere.

The Radio demon looked at the crying child, Unsure what to do.

He could chase after the girl, Demand to know where the hell she was going and why this child looked exactly like him..

But the child looked so weak.

He noticed the poorly bandaged scar on the baby's stomach, Maybe they had both been attacked by some sort of angel in the Exorcism?

She didn't know what was going on.. Didn't know what was right and what was wrong.. Didn't know that the man who held her was her father.

He never liked kids. They were messy and made unnecessary noise. They were also extremely clingy and were way too touchy.

Alastor didn't know what to do with this child. He knew that if he just left it, Anything could happen. The type of sickos which called Hell home, Would take this child and do unspeakable things to them..

He pulled the child tightly to his chest.

"Don't cry.. My dear.." He whispered, His voice quiet and filled with a radio like static, He held the small girl in his arms, "Ma Petite Chérie.."

The child sniffled and rested into his arms, The Radio demon felt his heart swell at the child's innocence.

He rested a hand to her stomach, The magic which had been dealt to him starting to sink into her veins. The poison between his fingers turning into strings which turned into silk.. The silk threaded itself, Turning into stitches.

The scar had been healed.

He quietly made a deal to himself.

No matter what happens.

No matter what the future brought..

She was under his protection.