You swallowed thickly as you shook your head " I can't believe the words you are saying right now" you held your head as you felt the tears prickle in the corner of your eyes. You should have saw the signs. They all pointed to this moment, you were frozen. Fear and denial were an ugly enemy.

"(Y/N) please..just listen" you felt him step closer reaching out to hold you, something that you would of allowed back then like on Naboo, like all those other times you two have shared a embrace, but this time your body shuddered as you stepped back. "We could be unstoppable if you just joined me—joined US" he spoke stepping forward once more, testing his luck.

And maybe just maybe if you would have said yes...would he see the errors of his ways? How clouded his judgement was ? Would you have convinced him?

"No Anakin...I'd never turn to the darkside" this was the first time you ever spoke sternly to him, the first time in a while where you where sure of your decision, you stood proudly before him.

Before you knew it his lightsaber was in his gloved hand. The blue blade shone gallantly, what once brought peace and justice was now tarnished by those innocently killed.

And you knew your life would have been added to the souls trapped in the cerulean saber if it wasn't for Obi wan.

With a slight jolt you were pulled out of your gaze as you left hyper space, looking at the planet before you.

A few beeps came from the back of your seat as your made your way to land on the planet

Thabeska. good choice R2

"Alright get strapped in this might be a rough landing...there's so much bumpy terrain." You spoke as you guided the ship down with a few bumps and minor scratches, you would have to remind yourself later when it came to repair day.

Without much of a sweat you had parked the ship in a pretty remote area, at least so you thought.
You got up with a sigh as R2 followed closely behind, you took your robe as you flung it on. The cloth wrapped your frame giving you a bit of peace. The last thing you had representing your past.

The doors to the ship slid open as you made your way down the ramp, your droid friend not far behind with a few things stored in him.

The terrain was as expected, cold, windy, dusty....
"Let's see if there's civilization near" you spoke softly as you took your first steps leaving shoe prints behind. The walk itself was usually peaceful. You took the time to really reflect the situation and new world order you were forced to adapt to.

And so far it has been far from easy. The lack of stability and hope was diminishing by the day. Having to watch innocent people be convicted of being a Jedi and being wrongly executed on the streets for all to see and be made a lesson of. You hugged your robe closer just by the thoughts and experiences you've had to endure. The world was just slowly giving up, there was no more fight.

You slowly started to feel people near, that always meant a village or a city was just not far from reach. But there was something different something in the presence was calling out to you, familiar and warm. It felt like a radio wave, static and unstable.

You craved a bit more of it.

Picking up the pace you started to find small signs and empty buildings, some looked closed or just vacant ready for its new owner. You treaded faster now, deeper into the small town you found yourself in. You wondered if they had any sort of ins or if you'd have to camp out on the ship again.