Ishan stood there watching the master piece which people always talked about. The picture is perfect with every detail simply yet beautifully described by the artist. Ishan took a photo of the picture while shubman took a picture of ishan.

Ishan already captured shubman's heart, now it's time for shubman to capture ishan in his memories. He loves to take ishan's photos. He wants to keep ishan beside him and the memories with him in the pictures. Normally people will think why taking photos when you can experience it but taking photos means storing memories of which we experienced. And he wanted to feel every spark of their blooming bond each time he see the photos of ishan.

It was already evening when they came out of the museum. They went to sit on the bench. Ishan dropped his head on shubman's shoulder being tired due to raoming around the whole day. Shubman instantly wrapped his arm around ishan's waist bringing him close to his body.

After spending some time there shubman and ishan went to a restaurant. Which is an American restaurant. Shubman asked for a peaceful area placing and the manager of the restaurant showed them a private area for couples.

Shubman dragged the chair out and told ishan to sit and ishan was in aww at the gesture smiled widely saying thanks to shubman

Shubman dragged the chair out and told ishan to sit and ishan was in aww at the gesture smiled widely saying thanks to shubman. They both went through the menu and a waiter came there. And he saw well surprisingly it's a he now. The couple but waiter's eyes roamed around ishan's body and he stood there gawking at ishan like a prey obvious to shubman's presence.

Not getting any reaction from the waiter shubman looked up to see a sight which made him angry, this man's audacity....how dare he look at my Ishu like that I will fucking break his bones his jaw tightened and he balled his fists. The waiter couldn't keep his slip tongue to himself and asked

Excuse me are you made of copper(Cu)and tellurium(Te). Ishan said no why?. And the waiter said because you are CuTe. Okay now this man is getting on my nerves how the tf he is flirting with my Ishu. ishan saw the reaction from shubman and gulped seeing shubman so angry.

Excuse me... Shubman interrupted the waiter's daydreaming but that b- okay man didn't respond. Ishan mentally prayed for that boy's life. Shubman's anger reached its peak

Excuse me!! He said a little loudly snapping that man into reality.

Ye-s sir? What do you like to have the waiter said stuttering due to nervousness.

Shubman and ishan both ordered the food they want and the waiter noted everything. Then shubman asked the man before he goes.

Do you know  Fluorine(F)uranium(u)carbon(c)potassium(k)oxygen(o)double Fluorine(F)(F)??

No-o no sir the said man stuttered

It means FUCK OFF. And don't come back, tell someone else to bring our food or else I'm going to talk to your manager. The waiter shivered at the deep voice of shubman and scurried away muttering a sorry. Shubman calmed himself because he don't want to scare ishan with his anger. His anger is no joke, no one dared to make him angry because they can't face the wrath of an angry shubman.