[S1E4]I'm done with the lingo

Start from the beginning

"That must be what Rias was planning to talk to me about... she must've used healing magic on me or some form of revival magic that prevented my death or permanent death. And now that I've come in contact with the supernatural she must plan to lay down some ground rules for me in case I choose to participate in it further or not."

Y/n's mind was moving a mile a minute as he continued to think, "That must mean Rias is either A, an angel that interviened and saved me. Which I highly doubt due to the way Rias acted after waking up and being in contact with me physically like that for at least a night. B, a human connected to the super natural world and the ORC is a cheeky name for her secret group of individuals to act within it. C, some super natural being I'm not aware of. D, a rival Fallen Angel that pland to use me to get back at Yuu-- Raynare. Or E, a demon that has revived me but as consequence I am bound by some form of contract till I've fufilled my end of the bargain..."

Y/n then mumbled as he fell further back into the love seat, "Or it could be none of those and my imagination is running wild... Best just wait for Rias and get the answer from her..." So Y/n did so. He sat in the seat and waited anxiously for her return. Ten or so minutes go by till Rias returned. Y/n once more blushed at the sight of her.

She was wearing a simple yet cute outfit. A pretty pink blouse and a rather short skirt adorned her body. She was also still drying out her hair as evident from the towel she was dragging along her head. "Sorry for the wait Y/n," she apologized as she threw the towel onto the bed and took a seat opposite of Y/n. "Now," She threw one leg over the other thus giving Y/n a glimpse of her red lace panties, "onto business. Do you know what happened last night?"

Y/n's blush slowly subsided as he spoke, "If it wasn't a halucination, assuming this isn't some elaborate prank with the hole in my shirt, I was attacked by a super natural being. I remember her having black feathered wings so I'm assuming she was either a crow tengu or a fallen angel."

Rias blinked, a bit surprised at Y/n's response. None the less she nodded, "That's actually quite correct. I'm surpised you took to the idea so swiftly."

"I couldn't think of a logical explanation," he responded simply. "I wish there was a less world breaking answer but you've ruined that for me," he said with a bitter sweet chuckle.

She frowned but chose to push on, "Apologies. Now, as you may have guessed I had saved you from certain death," guilt crept into her voice, something Y/n instantly grew attentive too, "However there were complications."

He looked to her expectently, "What kind?"

Rias bites her lip and avoids eye contact as she continues, "Well you had lost too much for simple healing magic to save you. At least on my own. I could have gotten Akeno to come heal you as well as she is a much more skilled healer but I was scared that doing anything beyond healing you in that moment would ensure your death. So," Rias breathed, "I made a decision."

Y/n's breath hitched as reddish webbed wings unfurled from Rias' back. They were bat like in appearance and impossible to mistake for anything else. Rias finally made eye contact. Her eyes were both apologetic and filled with regret, "Y/n i'm a devil. In a hasty attempt to ensure you didn't die that night I had added you to my peerage. I'm sorry to say this but I've turned you into a devil without your consent. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you please tell me."

Y/n was stunned. He couldn't muster up any anger nor was he as horrified as he was expected. Sure she was a demon, or well a devil but there was so much genuine guilt in her expression that there was no way she could be faking it. So Y/n sat there, unresponsive for a good bit of time. Till he finally responded, "Why? Why did you revive me?"

Rias was once more thrown for a loop. Of all the responses she was expecting that simple question was not one of them. So she spoke nothing but the truth, "A... a mixture of things really. I had already planned to invite you to the ORC and request you join my peerage so the thought was in my mind, when I found you dying my heart felt like it broke so I was desperate to revive you, and... and my more demonic instincts did cloud my thoughts for a moment."