"Hello... mujhe shauk bhi nahin hai, CCTV bahar bhi hai, gir jaogi mere ghar se nikal ke toh police mujhe na pakad le." His tone dripped with irony and his sarcastic reply cut through the tension like a knife but

"Chal nahin pa rahi ho...but look at that attitude... you can't just go like that"Despite his jesting tone, there was genuine care in his words which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"I'll walk you home," he offered, his voice was gentler now.

"No need,main chali jaungi." Shehnaaz replied even though she was uncertain as she had no clear destination in mind.

"Then sit down here... and give me your dad's number," Sid said.

"What... why?" she questioned, puzzled by his request.

"Why would I take the risk? If something happens to you after leaving here, who will be responsible?" He said.

"Huh....Silly...," Sana murmured softly then she turned towards the door,She just wanted to leave the awkwardness behind. But before she could take another step, she felt a sudden, swift grasp on her hand from behind. Her heart skipped a beat as she was caught off guard, her balance faltering,she couldn't keep her balance and was about to fall but In that next split second, Sidharth's strong hand gently held her as she landed against his chest and then fell in his arms.

"See....Girti abhi" he said.

"Aap ke wajeh se" she replied still in his arms. The suddenness of her fall into his arms had sent a rush of adrenaline to both of them.Her trembling lips and the vulnerability in her eyes stirred something extremely unfamiliar within him, a sensation he hadn't felt ever,he suddenly felt his blood rushing down there.He though that he might be missing the closeness he had with Sameera as he had always been accustomed to physical intimacy. He blamed the unethical urge to the long dry spell, but his conscience interrupted him, "Shit... what the hell are you thinking? She has a fever... just drop her home"

"Is se pehle ki situation aur filmy ho jaye... let me drop you home, but before that, have a paracetamol if you haven't taken yet," he asked, his tone had a hint of humor and concern.

"That's not possible... By the way, what did you say outside? Tum meri mummy thodi ho jo tumko jhut bolunga, so apko bhi meri fikr karne ki bhi jarurat nahin hai... you are not my daddy," Shehnaaz asserted, lightly pushing against his chest to straighten herself. Unintentionally, he smirked at the daddy remark.

"Dad... papa... I meant you are not my father," she clarified once again.

"Let me drop you... chalo..." he said, still smirking at her daddy statement.

"Utne shafrif ho nahi aap, Mr. Sharma, jitna main sochti thi... Anyway, aap mujhe nahi drop kar sakte," she stated again.

"Why?" Sidharth curiously inquired.

"Because mujhe khud nahin pata main kahan jaungi," Shehnaaz confessed with frustration.

"Matlab?" Sidharth asked further, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I've left my flat key in the adjacent flat, and just because of you, I forgot to get that flat key too."Shehnaaz sighed after admitting,

"What did I do?" Sidharth asked.

"It was because of you that I had to come out in anger. Why did you say that I am a naive college-going girl?" She questioned,she was trying her level best to keep her pitch high but her heath was not suppirtting it.

"Suno...whatever it is... just calm dowm...you seems really unwell" he said.

"Let me go" she said.

"But kahan....ghar na? Who is at home?" he asked.