The Beginning

Nigel's POV

I... have alway been active. Trying out new things learning anything so that one day,i could be the strongest. Learned multiple arts of combat, Muay Thai, Taikwando, wing Chun, Tricking, Krav Maga, aikido, judo, kendo and a lot of weapon arts. But that wasn't enough. When I got to my late teenage years I had learned coding, science, engineering and more. But it all wasn't enough. The world was gonna burn due to global warming so I needed to work on some get get out of earth if not save it.

I waste my life, not knowing I would lose it. At least I played alot of undertale and had known alot of the au's. Now, as I am in the road, time is frozen. Wait did my life just flash before my eyes, I'm gonna die. I see Truck-Sama, Yeah I'm dead.

Truck sama: Hit right, Good night. Sucka.

*Crash*

"Wear am I"

I wake up in a cave. How I got here, no idea. But this looks familiar. Wait, is that the talking flower.

OK, so I'm in Undertale. I should go on a passive route and make friends.

Nah.

So I started killing over and over. Flowey, dead, Toriel dead, random monsters in the ruins dead. I even met sans and his brother, and all monsters in snowdin. Dead. Undyne dead,Alphys dead, Mettaton dead, all monsters that can my way died by me knife.

It was hard to beat others, but with my training and supreme knife skills I did it. Even found gaster's secret lab and a couple of other scientific books and magic books. Read and understood them all. In this world my memory is perfect.

Did my own experiments with my own INTEGRITY soul to try and get advanced magic abilities. Failed, or so I thought. Did my own research on monster magic and the soul.

"It's a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, children like you, SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL."

Ended up killing sans.

"You, you monster" he said. Me eyes where a glowing green and switched to glowing red.

"YOU DIRTY BROTHER KILLER" was what he said.

"You barely gave anyone a chance, why" sans continued

"One, I'm not a child, im a teenager, and two, because, I need more POWER." (get the reference (FYI it's Cid kagenou))

We fought and I won. Asgore.......... Was weak, pathetic king indeed.

Saw the souls and used them for my experiments, used their power to evolve my soul, giving it soul mimicry to change it's trait. And to give me the ability to copy powers and understand them

I made my soul mimicked DETERMINATION easily because I was determined to and I could finally, start over.

RESET

I came back and I killed.

RESET

Again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again