Su Yuan suddenly roared to the sky, and the ultrasonic power spread in all directions.

All the surrounding beasts below the lord level fell to the ground.

The closest lord-level wolf spider also looked in pain.

It had a total of eight huge feet, each of which was very sharp and could easily pierce through thick steel plates. It suddenly went crazy and stabbed at Su Yuan with the two front feet.

Su Yuan directly gave it a flame spear, inserted it into its eye, and burned it with a bang.

The death of two lord-level alien beasts in succession made the ordinary alien beasts around him afraid to approach Su Yuan.

But the alien beasts are ferocious. As long as Su Yuan's back is turned to them, there will be alien beasts that can't help but want to bite him.

But without exception, they were all burned to ashes by the blazing flames.

For the first time, Su Yuan shuttled through the tide of alien beasts and hunted them. It was very exciting.

If he relaxes even a little bit, a strange beast will attack him.

Although he was very fast and powerful, it took him a long time to find a terrifying golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex.

This golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex is over 200 meters tall, and the ground is shaking with every step it takes.

It has been further alienated. The scales on its body are like gold and very hard. Hitting it with an ordinary laser cannon is almost like scratching it, and there is no feeling at all.

It also saw Su Yuan and hit Su Yuan directly.

If the sharp horns on its head hit it, it could easily pierce Su Yuan's body or even tear it into pieces.

The root of this horn is larger than Su Yuan's size, and it is so hard that even dinosaur super alloy can penetrate it.

Su Yuan quickly avoided it and used the fire power and storm power at the same time.

He punched the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex, and blazing flames spurted out. The intense heat could even fuse steel.

At the same time, he also opened his mouth and spit out a tornado, urging the flames to attack the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex.

The flames burned even more fiercely under the blow of the storm, forming a towering fire tornado that enveloped the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex.

"Ho ho ho..." The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex roared in pain and continued to hit Su Yuan.

Su Yuan quickly flashed his flame wings and flew into the air, letting the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex pounce into the air.

The terrifying golden-backed Tyrannosaurus Rex has extremely strong defense, but its attack power is somewhat lacking, relying entirely on its own brute strength.

After being burned by the flames, part of the scales on its body began to fall off, revealing the charred muscles.

But without damaging its roots, these muscles will soon be replaced by new muscles, and the scales will quickly grow back.

The golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex jumped into the air and looked at Su Yuan flying in the air with contempt.

"Ho ho ho, come down if you can!"

Su Yuan grinned and raised his middle finger.

"Bite me if you can!"

This action stimulated the golden-backed Tyrannosaurus rex, and it began to call out to the flying alien beasts around it. It wanted to join forces with other alien beasts.