I'm coming up short I got nothing

Danny was having a crisis it feels like every time he settles down his past come back to haunt him, He had just settled down in the manner after Bruce had adopted him.

He feels that he probably is a bit too comfortable with them after all when is it that you find this many Luminal's away from Amity Park But they're just so easy to trust They're a little bit nosey for his taste but he can get over that he just didn't want to go to Vlad after the nasty burgers incident He fell into a depressive episode after it and flew Aimlessly for days until he landed in Gotham it didn't take long for birth to find him after that

now Danny knows that they are the Bat clan, but they don't know that he is the ghost king, and he didn't know how to bring it up.

Anyways back to why he's having a Crisis.

"What do you mean we're going to Amity Park!" Danny exclaims with probably a little bit too much force judging by the weird looks he gets from his brothers.

"We were invited there by none other than Luther He wanted to show off the new technology he recently bought from the mayor" Bruce answers in a tone not him like Batman Which is ironic in Danny's opinion because Danny is not supposed to know.

"Why is there a reason you don't wanna go Danny?" Jason Gruffly asks.

Danny sat there with a weird look on his face for a couple of minutes while everybody else stared before his face lit up with an idea that could only bring chaos.

"Nope not that I can think of." Danny serves with a mischievous glint in his eye.

The bat clan sat there staring at each other while Danny walked away with a question on all of their mind Tim was the one who stated it first.

"I wonder what that was about."

₩₩₩₩₩₩

"This plane is boring what are we supposed to be doing" Danny cries in boredom because they have been flying for three hours in nothing but silence.

'You would think that one will put music on considering It is a private plane' Danny thinks.

Almost like he read his mind dick put music on Much to the dismay of everyone except for Danny.

₩₩₩₩₩₩

The plane ride took another two hours much to the dismay of everyone on the plane other than Danny and dick because of their abysmal taste in music in the opinion of Damien.

Once they got off the plane Danny seemed to have been a lot happier which is quite surprising considering he's usually the happy go lucky type from their observation Right before they left the ground he seemed to have been in a pretty bad mood they were obviously curious about what caused it but they did not want to pry one too many times has that caused a rift between another family member and they did not want to take the chance with Danny

Which would just about bring us to where we are currently?

"Well boys this is the hotel we will be staying at I had rented us some reservations we are on the top floor in room 333 and 334 we will be bunking with each other For safety reasons because this town is rumored to be haunted" Bruce said playing up his Brucie Persona Knowing that there were probably at the moment eyes on all of them.

"Understood." dick.

"Yeah, I got it B" Jason

"Aye aye Bruce" Tim

"Yes father" Damien

Danny just nodded knowing that he would see.

As they all went inside Danny noticed something out of the corner of his eye which made him stop dead in his tracks