All of a sudden I felt his lips touch mine. I fell in love that very moment. I knew that he was perfect for me, that he was gonna last me my whole life. I immediately kissed him back and his hand went around my head.

He pushed me up against the wall and started passionately making out with me. His tongue battled mine. He was trying to enter my mouth but I wanted to enter his. He won. Obviously.

Melo picked me up and led me over to my office chair. He sat down and my legs were wrapped around him while I was sat on his lap. I was passionately kissing him and I could tell he loved every moment of it, considering he had a boner.

I stopped kissing him and looked at him. 

"Should we be doing this?" I said.

He hesitated. "No."

I smiled at him and we went back to kissing. His arms wrapped around my back. I felt one of his hands slide up my back to hold my head. He wrapped his hands around me harder. It was like he was trying to keep me from everyone else. He didn't want anyone to have me. I was his.

I heard a knock at my door and immediately Melo and I jumped up. Melo went around my desk and I just stood there next to my chair.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"Skyla. You need to be down on the court. Game starts in 5 minutes. Also, do you know where LaMelo is?" John said.

I looked over at Melo who was shaking his head and mouthing "no". I gave him a small smile and turned back to look at the door.

"No sorry. I'll be out in a second." I replied.

"See you down there." John said, before walking away.

"Melo, I need to leave now. I'll see you down on the court." 

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. I looked back at him too. I loved looking at Melo. He was a beautiful sight.

He quickly walked up to me and grabbed my face so he could kiss me. Both of his hands were holding each sides of my face while he kissed me. We pulled away and I gave him the biggest smile ever.

"See you down there." He smiled.

I opened the door and started to walk down to the court. I was lucky that John wasn't there, otherwise I would have lots of explaining to do.

A buzz went off on my phone and I saw that Leilana sent me a text. I hadn't texted her in a while so I quickly pulled out my phone to respond while I was on my way to the court.

messages

Leilana 💋💗

Leilana 💋💗
Skyla.

Skyla

Hey, whats up?

Leilana 💋💗
Isabel and Donovan
broke up. She's been crying
this whole day. Come over tm.
I already told Mia. We're all going
on a girls trip. 😘

Skyla
Omg. Is Isa ok?
My poor baby. I'll
be over tm. What time
I'll get there as soon as I can.

Leilana 💋💗
You can stay over tonight
if you want. I just don't know
if it interferes with your work
hours. But idk if Isa's ok. She won't
come out of her room or talk to me.
I'm really worried.

Skyla
Fuck yes. I'll come over
100%. Who broke up
with who?

Leilana 💋💗
Donovan broke up with
her because it "wasn't working
out." But the real reason is
that he wants to get a baddie
in NYC. He's such a fucking
jerk.