𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 ; 3

Start from the beginning

'Team X . . . 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 ?!' Isagi yells in his mind .

'Not good , not good . . ! I have to do something . . !' M/n shouted in his mindscape as he clenched his fists , biting his lower lip . 'Gotta play with a bit of effort if I wanna win . . .'

"Yo ! Nice one , King Barou !" Someone from Team X congratulated the 'king' .

"Hey , Iemon-kun ! Get it together ! You're supposed to do your job !" Igaguri shouts at the poor teen .

"I've never done it before , so what do you expect ?! Even if I did , no one would be able to do that , even if it's Kawashima-san !" Iemon retorted .

𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗉 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗉

"Guys , let's settle down . Get it together , they've only scored one point ." Kuon reminded the two while clapping his hands .

𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁

Team Z turns to look at the sitting male whose head hung low .

"Sorry to say , but you guys are complete 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀 ." M/n raised his head up and placed it on his right palm , which was balanced on his right knee .

He pointed at them with disappointment , his eyes closed upwards , eyebrows that curved downwards , and unamused frown on his lips .

"HEH ?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD ?!" Raichi yells angrily at M/n while stomping over to the male .

"Losers like you should just play defence and pass the ball to me !" He continues .

"No way ! Pass to me !" Igaguri cuts in .

"No , me ." Gagamaru does the same .

"Me ! Pass to me !" Naruhaya does , too .

𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗉

"𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗭 , 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 ." The speaker says .

𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳 !!

'Are we really able to win against someone like him ?' Isagi thinks as he starts the game again .

"Bachira ! Let's pass back and forth !" Isagi yells to him .

"Alright !" Bachira replies with a thumbs up .

𝖶𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖧

"Oh !"

"Yo !" Igaguri suddenly traps the ball as he steals it .

"Hey , Igaguri ! What about your position ?!" Isagi exclaims .

"It's suicide to even pass now ! Whoever scores the most wins anyway !" The bald male says before running off with the object .

"I'll be taking this , thank you !"

'This little son of a bitch . . . I'll teach him a lesson about this later .' M/n angrily says internally .

𝖻𝗆𝗉

"Too sloppy ! Bye !" Another member of Team X utters , dashing off afterwards .

"What the fuck . . ." M/n was now pissed at Igaguri .

The player then says something M/n couldn't hear but guessed that they'd pass to Barou .

And he's right .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝖯𝖨𝖨 !!

𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖷 - 𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖹
𝟤 - 𝟢